Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

• Dr. Harleen Quinzel

Re: Fav. Disney Character Never Seen

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Cricket
    The seagull from The Rescuers and the pig from The Black Cauldron.

The seagull's name was Launchpad. He always scared me as a kid. I've got a picture of his character, well at least his the near background of the picture.
    Polynesian girl

• Dr. Harleen Quinzel

But actually I haven't seen Pocahontas, and Meeko. come to think of it I haven't seen Ratcliffe either.
    Polynesian girl

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kinkerbell
    The seagull's name was Launchpad. He always scared me as a kid. I've got a picture of his character, well at least his the near background of the picture.
    Launchpad was from Ducktales. In The Rescuers it was Orville and in Rescuers Down Under it was Wilbur.

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

i would love to see Grumpy, also Malifacent, i think she's there, but i've never actually seen her there.

• For You!

I got a picture with Roger Rabbit - but only because I danced with him in the 45th Parade of Stars.

I would love to see Rutt and Tuke - and I would like to get a picture with all the 7 dwarfs.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Dr. Harleen Quinzel

Quote Originally Posted by OogieBoogie
    Launchpad was from Ducktales. In The Rescuers it was Orville and in Rescuers Down Under it was Wilbur.

opps I read that wrong my mistake
    Polynesian girl

• I'm your huckleberry.

For you Stitch lovers, DCA seems to be the place to spot him! I've seen him quite a bit in HPB and near the wave machine.

I'd love to see Robin Hood and Maid Marian sometime, and along those lines, Alan-a-Dale!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

I too would love to meet Jiminy. My friend is a huge fan and would die to see me posing with him. I have already met my favorite, Mulan. I saw her in China and there was no one else around and she hung out with my kids, asking them if they have brought honor to their family. Cute.

I guess I would like to see Jim from Treasure Planet. I think me and my kids are the only ones who liked that movie. I hear he used to come out with B.E.N. when the movie first came out, but no more.

If you want to see the villains, you need to go the the Halloween party at WDW. There are tons of them and they will pose and sign autographs. The most well know villains even put on a show in front of the castle. It was so awesome.

There is this cool website that I found the other day that shows pictures of the characters, their signatures and where to find them. Very helpful.

www.wdwautographs.com

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by a_hyperbole
    For you Stitch lovers, DCA seems to be the place to spot him! I've seen him quite a bit in HPB and near the wave machine.

I'd love to see Robin Hood and Maid Marian sometime, and along those lines, Alan-a-Dale!!!!
    I've seen Robin Hood with Little John, Prince John, and the Sheriff near the castle, but I've never seen Maid Marian or Alan A Dale.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Robin Hood!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

I remember when they opened ToonTown and ALL the characters were there. I mean characters I didn't know they had - like Mary Poppins and the chimney sweeps. (Now I see Mary all the time) I used to see Capt. Hook and Smee over by Splash Mountain - not sure if they go there much anymore.

Am I crazy, or is it strange to still get excited when I see the characters? I know they're not "real", but I still get giddy and excited to see them - even backstage!

And you can catch all 7 dwarfs in the parade of dreams. Not sure if they're ever all in the park.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie
    The publicity materials on the Black Cauldron DVD have a photo of a costumed Gurgi. I would LOVE to see that!

I also have yet to find Roger Rabbit in the park for photos.
    OMG I LOVE GURGI!!!!!

• Banned User

Villains! Definately more villains! And Daisy! Where the hell is she??

• "Always On The Move..."

After what seemed like years of looking I finally met Stitch. It was almost immediately after my mom passed away a few months ago. It seemed like almost every castmember at our park knew of my sister's and my loss and had gone out of their way to make things as good as they could be. We were surprised how many CM's came up to give their condolences. (Not a busy time at all at the parks). (My Sis and I had gone down to celebrate her life...she and our Dad had Loved Disneyland and instilled that love in us.. we did the same thing when he passed).

Anyways, I had mentioned what Stitch meant to me and that I was looking for him and why. (It was sorta a security blanket.. "everything will be ok if I see him" type of weird grieving thing.) . The CM's told us that he could be found at DCA. We had very distinctive Star Wars shirts on and it seem that every castmember we ran into knew us by what we were wearing, what our loss was, and they all seemed to know that we were lookng for a certain little alien.

I saw him and walked up. His handler saw me and kept motioning for me to go over to him. I did and he just stopped and held out his paws. Befor I realized what I was doing, I just held on to him and started crying. Just completely lost it. Very softly I heard "Ohana" just so I could hear, and then he just hugged me tight and I buried my head in his neck and bawled some more. At the same time I was thinking.. poor guy, he must be wondering what this is all about. While this was happening, his handler told my sister not to worry, that he and Stitch had heard about our loss and they were keeping an eye out for us too. I was a bit embarrassed afterwards, cause this is DEFINTIELY not like me to lose it like that.

Yes, I know that the Costumed Characters are NOT supposed to talk under any circumstances, but trust me, no one heard it but me (actually no one else was around) and it was so incredibly soft, but you could tell that one word was heartfelt and meant more than anyone can possibly imagine.

(Dang it, sitting her crying again just remembering it.) But after looking for hiim for so long, this actually helped in a way cope with the loss. That moment was a magic gift that my Sister and I felt somehow our parents were instrimental in orchestrating from the beyond.

As for a character I still haven't seen. Goliath from Gargoyles (saw pics though) and Scar...most definitly Scar.

BTW if Stitch happens to read this...Thank you from the very bottom of my heart. You will never ever know how much you helped a grieving daughter.
    Quote Originally Posted by migo View Post
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

• Directly directed

Tinkerbell
    The March Hare
    Tarzan
    Mulan
    All of the princes
    Roger Rabbit