Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• Use the Force

Most Unique Character You've Seen

I love the post about your fave characters you've never seen, so now I'm wondering who's the most unique character you've ever seen, or else the character you've seen that you were the most excited to see. And if you have a pic, attach it!

Mine is definitely Pocohontas, who I saw the summer the movie came out. I got my pic taken with her and John Smith back by the Little Patch of Heaven petting zoo, which was (I think) still the BBQ restaurant back then.
    Disneyland Fan Since 1985

Next Trip: July 6 for the Premier of Dead Man's Chest!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Most Unique Character You've Seen

I would have to say a chicken. When I went in 1988 I got my pic with a person wearing a chicken with an apron costume. To this day, I have no idea who it was and where it was from.

• For You!

My grandpa has a picture with Charlie Tuna in front of the Captain Hook Ship.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• My life is better with DL

I saw Marry Poppins a couple years back. She was sweet and kind with a pleasent british accent. I haven't seen her since.

^This is the life!

• CM for 4 years!

Quote Originally Posted by taylorta
    I would have to say a chicken. When I went in 1988 I got my pic with a person wearing a chicken with an apron costume. To this day, I have no idea who it was and where it was from.
    Clara Cluck! One of Disney's ORIGINAL characters. She's back there with Horace Horse and Clarabelle Cow. She came out a lot last year for Santa's Roundup at the Big Thunder Ranch.

My favorite rare character was Belle... in her blue dress, in town square. About a month ago!
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by MiceSteak
    I saw Marry Poppins a couple years back. She was sweet and kind with a pleasent british accent. I haven't seen her since.
    Come to Walk Disney World Micesteak, she is out an about daily. We have about 5 pictures with her.

As for me, at WDW these are the characters sigs that I have but seen rarely.

Prince Charming
    Alice (my girl, shes my fav)
    Peter Pan
    Wendy
    Baloo
    Pinocchio
    Gepetto

Heck, maybe I just don't pay attention. LOL

Well summerinFL if you came to DL you would see Gepetto all the time. He is always stationed by Matterhorn. I always feel bad for him b/c not many kids want pics with him

^This is the life!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by MiceSteak
    Well summerinFL if you came to DL you would see Gepetto all the time. He is always stationed by Matterhorn. I always feel bad for him b/c not many kids want pics with him

LOL I'm working on it! It's already in the budget for next years tax return, now I just have to convince my better half to let me go.

Haha Using Uncle Sam's money to visit Uncle Walt is always a good idea. Haha

^This is the life!

• I was deleted.

Re: Mo

Quote Originally Posted by melmel
    My favorite rare character was Belle... in her blue dress, in town square. About a month ago!
    Belle can be found in that dress daily for Storytime with Belle at WDW.

I think that my favorite rare characters would be: Kuzco, Kronk, and Yzma along with Piglet and Rabbit. And of course the look but don't touch (aka parade and show only) Sweetums.

But for me the most unique character I've seen was a young boy in a homemade Donald Duck costume. He went about the park acting like he was Donald Duck, quacking at everything. Keep in mind he was 8-years-old. His parents found this to be adorable. His costume on the other hand hardly represented Donald with his random mix of clothing just thrown together and interesting looking bill (not the ones that Disney sells).

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL
    Come to Walk Disney World Micesteak, she is out an about daily. We have about 5 pictures with her.

As for me, at WDW these are the characters sigs that I have but seen rarely.

Prince Charming
    Alice (my girl, shes my fav)
    Peter Pan
    Wendy
    Baloo
    Pinocchio
    Gepetto

Heck, maybe I just don't pay attention. LOL
    Um, maybe you don't? Next time you go to WDW keep this in mind...

Prince Charming -- Cinderella's Prince I met a number of times! With the DVD release this past fall many times when I went to the meet-and-greet at Toon Town Fair the Princess room/line had all Cinderella characters. Also keep in mind that around Valentine's day you can find a lot of princesses with their princes.

Alice comes and goes around the Fantasyland area but also appears at the Disney-MGM Studios.

Peter and Wendy are often found in WDW's Town Square (Wendy more often) and in Adventureland across from POTC. I found them easier to find (since they are often on the run, as they play at DL) in Florida.

Baloo can be found in DAK in the area by the safari (the meet and greet is across from those drums) and right off the parade route. He is also found on Main Street in Town Square, usually on the left-hand side by the Emporium and the Barber Shop.

Pinocchio and Gepetto are also found in Main Street and can also be spotted at Epcot's Character Connection (right by Club Cool).

So yes, look harder next time or ask a CM to call the Chip hotline for you.

• Travel-Sized Guardian

Re: Mo

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    I think that my favorite rare characters would be: Kuzco, Kronk, and Yzma
    Whoa...hold it! There was a Yzma walk around? Any pics? xD I've only seen Kronk and Kuzco. ^^;
    Last edited by GuardianDragon_Mushu; 04-05-2006 at 01:54 PM.

• For You!

Quote Originally Posted by melmel
    Clara Cluck! One of Disney's ORIGINAL characters. She's back there with Horace Horse and Clarabelle Cow. She came out a lot last year for Santa's Roundup at the Big Thunder Ranch.
    Thank you! I found some old pictures of my brothers with her - I could not remember her name! She was wearing a cowboy hat and holsters in the picture I have.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Colorado Bound?

Tom and Huck on TSI.
    Jane in adventureland.
    The tall country bear around the park. Likes to pick on tall guys like me.

• Ok time for cocoa

Mushu at DL. He was walking across the hub when he was knocked down by two teen age boys and had to be rescued by security.
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast