Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Earth Intruder

Re: Ever BEAT your kids?

LOL I am always the winner on BLAB unless I ride with an all MiceChat cast Then I get my arse whooped!

Pirate Mickey, if you are looking to get better at BLAB you just go on it a few times and figure out where the diamonds and triangles are (triangles are worth more). Squares and circles aren't worth all that much.

Once you know sort of where those symbols are, you find one and shoot it repeatedly until you move past and can't shoot it no more!!! When the ride stops it is an added bonus -- find the nearest triangle (or diamond if there aren't any) and shoot it till your finger feels like it's gonna fall off!!!
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Good hints C-bog! I know my right arm is always REALLY sore after riding. OK again, that sounds naughty.

• Original Mice-Chatter

Yes, I have beaten Rose every time. But then again, it's not hard to whip a 4 or 5 year old......

Yeah- I can't make this into a joke- everyone knows I love Rose more than life- I would never beat her- but I do win at Buzz.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

We try not to use "beat" in our house when referring to a competition. We try to get the kids to say "I won" instead.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• A Pirate's life for me!

Thanks for the tips, Chernabog!

My kids certainly haven't (voluntarily) dished out that piece of important information! The little hustlers!

Now "armed" with that knowledge, I can up the anty on the bets and maybe earn back some of my losses! LOL

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Oh yeah, but the youngest sucks so it's no fun to beat him
    I take great pleasure in whoomping the older one.

But I find it even more satisfying to whoomp them in DDR, at least the oldest. He was talking a good game but now I am the supreme ruler of the house.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Minion FOREVER!

Thanks, Chernabog!

I'm actually a pretty good a shooting video games, but awful at BLAB. My high's
    only just above 100K and I didn't even know how I got that! Yes. my daughter
    beats me most of the time, but I still outscore my three year old who still doesn't
    know what he's doing. :-)

Yes, but I can't brag too much when you are in competition with a 5 and 3 yo. My husband and I usually split.
    May the force be with you, always.

• Puppy Cuddles

I can kick the crud out of my bf at the shooting exposition, but he kicks me at BLAB. Except for one time when I hit that small target on Zurg's chest a bunch and hit 1.3 million points. I guess this means I'm more sniper material than front lines of battle...
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• white and nerdy

heh.. i was hoping this was going to be a "I saw someone beating their kids at disneyland," post and I was going to be all clever and come in with the "I beat kids all the time...ON BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!"

Good job.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Senior Minion

Great title, I almost was ready to put the smackdown on this one, Because I have been there.

Great tips on BLAB Cherny! I have tried and best I could do was 700,300.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Rainicorn.

My boyfriend always beats me by at least 10,000 pts on Buzz. Chalk it up to his impressive video gaming skills.
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• white and nerdy

my wife always beats me... every time. I can't hold a candle to her ever! I don't know what she does that I don't, I chalk that up to her video gaming skills as well.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Life is Great!

the first time we played i totally beat my hubby, then we returned with the kids and he has beat me every time, but we both beat the kids, of course they are only 3 and 7 months, hehehee. i know max will beat both of us when he figures out how to do it!
    {:
    Marci
    MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Yes. I confess.

I have beaten all three of my kids at Disneyland. It DOES build character.

But I stay away from leashes and squirtguns.

(Seriously....my kid's average scores are like 15,000. What is WRONG with them? What have I done wrong as a parent? My daughter is 12 years old and just got barely over 12,000 last Monday! Does she need new glasses? Do ALL my kids need glasses? Is it poor eye hand coordination? Should they spend more time with the game cube? I'M A FAILURE AS A PARENT!!! )

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast