Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• The Twilight Zone

what you think of these ride ideas plus feel free to leave your ideas

alright lets begin

1 My first idea was to make a new thrill ride where you toss and turn through outer space and strange planets It could be called Stitch and the galatic police. duing the line it seems as if you are waliking through space port where there is a labatoy with odd experiment in bubbling test tubes you then walk into a corridor where on the roof is AA stitch ripping a servalince camera. the next room would be a viewing room where you stand and an alien offical comes up on a big screen explaning that experiment 626 has escaped and calling for galatic police. after this you are in a space departuere are you board a vechicle which seems to flaot but it really a strong bar on the bottom of the vechicle (V) now the veicle Can move up and down and side to side like if you were to be in a tunnel youd be able to go have way up the wall. Since the lack of space now at disney this would be all underground you now i a tunnel and lasers are shooting at you a screen in the v turns on witheither the galatic police saying pull over or stitch telling you what to do. other rooms could be outer space and then at one point the ride turns into a roller coaster like splash MT when your on a new planet in the end stictch ends upo being able to be free w/ lilo

IF YOUR GOING TO REPOST THIS OR USE ANY INFORMATION DONT TAKE AS YOUR CREDIT PLEASE!

• All you need is LOVE

Re: what you think of these ride ideas plus feel free to leave your ideas

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

hmm.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• All you need is LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl
    hmm.
    I 2nd that

• The Twilight Zone

2 where honey i shrunk the audience is they could change so its like philar magic but instead of an orcrestra this time its as if drludwig van drake has made an machine which allows you to watch disney movies but for some weird reasoln it takes you into the movies as he leaves the room donald duck comes in and tries it out and takes the whole audince with him through scince through the movie
    this would be in 4D where you can smell feel see it also have the screen almost all the wayaroud the whole theater so it seems as if you are actually there in the movies

Right...

I am all for new ideas, provided they are NEW. These rides are both coppies of existing rides (Astroblasters/Space Mountain and PhilharMagic) utilizing unoriginal characters who are faining in popularity. Donald has enough trouble keeping the kids these days, much less his forgotten relative Ludvig. And Stitch was never that popular in comparison to other Disney "classics." This is why we see more simplistic attractions based around the film, so that they cost little and are easily removed once the fad has played itself out. Do we honestly think Stitch Encounter will still be at WDW in 15 years?

Secondly, your ideas seem kinda jumbled and confusing. Besides gramatical issues, you call Splash Mountain a roller coaster and believe we can have an entire attraction underground through tunnels. Disney currently has no ride mostly underground for important reasons, it makes it very difficult to repair or to evacuate guests. This is why the underground scenes of Pirates are quite simple in form.

Lastly, I'm not sure the ride vehicle for Stitch would be achievable. A vehicle to hold 4-6 people be balanced on a long pole is risky enough, let alone having them be able to manipulate the movements of it. Maybe you could have some sort of vehicle like Indiana Jones where the guests control the movement, but that sounds very prone to abuse and breaking down.

Not trying to be a jerk or anything, I just believe in realisticaly examining ideas and giving constructive feedback. Keep trying.

• The Twilight Zone

sorry ijust read over my posts and it dosnet make sense kind of jumbled up
    and splash moutain i know is a water ride but at one piont turns into a rollercaster and goes back to being a waterride at disney land Anahiem that is.

• Hooterville, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Legs
    I 2nd that
    It's unanimous then.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Quote Originally Posted by hauntedhoilday
    sorry ijust read over my posts and it dosnet make sense kind of jumbled up
    and splash moutain i know is a water ride but at one piont turns into a rollercaster and goes back to being a waterride at disney land Anahiem that is.
    I guess I missed the part where the log rises out of the water and zooms around tracks....Maybe you are thinking of Atlantis at Sea World

• The Twilight Zone

no im not when your about to enter the laughing place you see brer bears butt and you start zomming done into where the bees are buzzing belief me i now what im talking bout

• ...TWO BITS!

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas
    It's unanimous then.
    Yup.

I had an idea were it's like kind of what Professortango said. Using Indy's motion simulator ride. The tech would be like Indy's but for a family dark ride like Pooh's. But Pooh's only gives people sea sickness. So with more motion, you can have an Aladdin or Stitch flight simulator dark ride. With Aladdin, ride a carpet (similar style to the spinning ride in WDW). With Stitch, ride a space cruiser.

Maybe make the ride trackless as well like Aquatopia/Pooh's Hunny Hunt. Hmmm.... being able to control your motions would be interesting. It could work for Stitch.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• Banned User

all I have to say is that you should think more about your ideas! they arent really original, I wont offer critisizim because I dont want to get in trouble again.
    Last edited by FI183; 04-10-2006 at 07:56 PM.

• ...TWO BITS!

^ Oh, dear.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by FutureImagineer183
    all I have to say is that you should think more about your ideas! they arent really original, I wont offer critisizim cause the last time i did, the jerk started stalking me(on aim).
    Oh, like your ideas are so original .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast