• Official Mice Chat person

RDCT questions for a first timer.

Okay, as sad as it may be I have not yet seen this show. I haven't been to the park since last April and the 50th hadn't began yet. I will be in the park Friday June 2nd, and have a few questions about the show.

1. Since the show is nearly a year old are the crowds still nearly un-bearable? Or have they let down quite a bit?

2. What time should we stake out a spot to watch?

3. Are the small world projections worth it? Or should we just stick to the hub?

4. When does the show start playing nightly again?

Thanks, any answers will be very helpful! I can't wait to finally see this show.

• Hooterville, USA

Re: RDCT questions for a first timer.

1. yes
    2. Probably an hour before the show starts or when you see people lining up.
    3. See both if you can.
    4. It's playing nightly right now, but check with G.R. to see what the schedule says.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas
    1. yes
    2. Probably an hour before the show starts or when you see people lining up.
    3. See both if you can.
    4. It's playing nightly right now, but check with G.R. to see what the schedule says.
    Yes, the crowds are un-bearable.. or it has let down? Thanks for all the answers.

•   
    • Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Disneylandrocks55
    Okay, as sad as it may be I have not yet seen this show. I haven't been to the park since last April and the 50th hadn't began yet. I will be in the park Friday June 2nd, and have a few questions about the show.

1. Since the show is nearly a year old are the crowds still nearly un-bearable? Or have they let down quite a bit?

2. What time should we stake out a spot to watch?

3. Are the small world projections worth it? Or should we just stick to the hub?

4. When does the show start playing nightly again?

Thanks, any answers will be very helpful! I can't wait to finally see this show.
    1: for June the crowds will still un-bearable

2: you want to stake out hour of half hour and you want to see tha castle and matterhorn.

3:I have not did it's a small world place. most time I did the hub.

4: base around 9:20 pm but get a time sheet when you in the gate.
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day ļoļ 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Feb 8-9

• Lowering Expectations

If I may take this opportunity to say this... The show from the Small World location is worth it! It does place second to the hub, but what you miss in low-shot fireworks and Tinker Bell is made up for with closer and more impressive large shells, a kick-@$$ projector show on the facade, and much, much thinner crowds.
    Follow news-savvy @DLtoday on Twitter by clicking on the banner below:

• The Fantasyland guy

I too reccomend the IASW second to the hub.. shouldn't miss it unless you cant see both. IASW has a good show, but not as good as the hub.

Whenever I take firends/family to see the show, I always take them to IASW first, then dazzle then with the hub. That way they dont get dissapointed with the IASW version. (In my mind, it is like seeing a different version of the fireworks show.)

Crowds in the hub have NOT died down. in june (any day in june but saturdays) hour and a half early, if not more. In july, or on saturdays in june... two hours+ for the best viewing possible.

Thanks guys, you have surely helped. It's to bad the crowds havn't died down yet in the hub... Well, We will only see the show on friday june 2nd because the 1st "Has not yet been sheduled". I guess this means as we get closer to june maybe they will shedule the show for Thursday, cross your fingers that they do. Because I would love to see the show from both the hub and IASW.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude
    I too reccomend the IASW second to the hub.. shouldn't miss it unless you cant see both. IASW has a good show, but not as good as the hub.

Whenever I take firends/family to see the show, I always take them to IASW first, then dazzle then with the hub. That way they dont get dissapointed with the IASW version. (In my mind, it is like seeing a different version of the fireworks show.)

Crowds in the hub have NOT died down. in june (any day in june but saturdays) hour and a half early, if not more. In july, or on saturdays in june... two hours+ for the best viewing possible.
    The Hub is Okay, don't make it sound like it is absolutely amazing just from there. That's not the case. In my honest opinion, the best spot to watch the fireworks would have to be the Rivers of America- less crowds and much more enjoyable. The insane crowds at the Hub basically ruined RDCT the first time I watched it.

Plus the Hub, so? You get to see some fireworks in front of you and behond you, some fire effects, and lasers- not a 'big' miss.

• Small Projects Team

I found the hub much better than any other spot, I'm not big on projections. I have seen it from IASW and I didn't like the feeling of missing the show behind me (the fireworks that go over the castle).