Thread: Mouse Tales 3?

• Minion

Question Mouse Tales 3?

Two of my favorite books that I never grow tired of reading is Mouse Tales and More Mouse Tales by David Koenig. Does anyone know if he plans on writting more of these great books?

• Rock Star Minion

Re: Mouse Tales 3?

Quote Originally Posted by ExJungleSkipper95
    Two of my favorite books that I never grow tired of reading is Mouse Tales and More Mouse Tales by David Koenig. Does anyone know if he plans on writting more of these great books?
    Since he is associated with mouseplanet, it might be easier to contact him personally over there.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Minion

I did a report on him last year beacause i love his work so much. Hes a really nice guy, i emailed him quite a few times and he responded to every one.

Wasn't there a Mouse Tales 3, but called Mouse Under Glass? I own MT 1, and read More Mouse Tales, hopefully he could combine them all someday to make a huge and expanded issue for the full 50 years...

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

Mouse Under Glass: Secrets of Disney Animation and Theme Parks was a more on animation and Disney theme parks in general than the Mousetales books, which focused on Disneyland. But you are absolutely right they were all by David Koenig.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

• Minion

Angry Re: Mouse Tales 3?

It would be great for him to write a Mouse Tales 3 so we can read all about the wonderful behind the scenes stories regarding DCA. For example the disastrous Annual Passholder Premier Party. Did anyone else attend that? I went and I did not have a good time at all. First of all, it was unusually hot that day and there was hardly any shade. Secondly it was packed to capacity so there were insane lines everywhere. I remember my mother having to wait 30 minutes in line to buy a corn dog! Thirdly, most of the rides were breaking down left and right. I put off going on Soaring over California till the very end and it was, I kid you not, a 5 hour wait! Disney was so certain there would be upset guests that they actually had several Guest Relations cast members standing out in front of the DCA "City Hall" (Guest Relations) handing out complimetary tickets to come back later. Like I said I would very much like to read about everything else that went wrong. Anyone else care to share their experience?

• Lowering Expectations

Ooh, I was there for the AP premiere of DCA. I went Saturday, Feb. 3rd. It was indeed a hot day, Golden Dreams never opened because the air conditioning was not working, California Screamin' did not open until late morning (and the line took around 2 1/2 hours to get through), I remember Mulholland Madness had a 90-minute queue, Soarin' Over California closed after a fire broke out, and I remember being allowed onto Grizzly River Run long after the time slot on our fastpasses because that had broken down sometime that day as well. Oh man, that was BY FAR the most crowded I would ever see DCA. Even peak periods where DL's gates are closed and guests are forced into DCA don't get even close.

Anyway, thought I'd share that. It sounds like an awful experience, but I remember having a blast that day (Soarin' and Screamin' were the highlights of course) and I actually look fondly on that day now.
    Follow news-savvy @DLtoday on Twitter by clicking on the banner below:

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

I thought the next book he was working on was about WDW. That's what I had heard, at least.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• done

I went to one of the DCA AP preview days, and we all had a great time. It was so cool seeing a brand-spanking new Disney park. I don't recall it being packed, and we pretty much went on everything, with some time to look at all the little stuff too and a nice dinner at Soap Opera Bistro. Of course, we were there from 8am to midnight.