• Sex Panther made by Odeon

Question about Disneyland?

I'm taking a stats class right now and I'm wondering if anyone could help me find out attendence numbers for the Disneyland Resort. Where do I need to go to find this info and do they have the numbers on people who have attended the attraction. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Great Odin's raven!

• Rock Star Minion

Re: Question about Disneyland?

http://www.scottware.com.au/theme/feature/crowds.htm

this site has annual attendance figures of each park as well as a chart showing busy times of the year for Disneyland.

I don't think there are stats readily available per attraction. There are capacity stats (riders per hour), probably at the above web site.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Also remember that any attendance numbers you find will be estimates. Disney does not release the numbers. The official Euro Disney and OLC numbers for DLRP and TDR combine both parks at the respective resorts.

• Minion

Smile Re: Question about Disneyland?

Good luck getting acurate information. A few years ago, while I was renewing my pass, I asked the cast member at the Annual Passholder processing center how many times I visited the park. I was curious because I estimated at least 50 visits per year. I was told that such information is classified and not available to guests. Yeesh! It's not like I asked for their annual income! I think we have a right to know. Anyone agree?

• 0 to 200 mph in 1 second!

Quote Originally Posted by ExJungleSkipper95
    Good luck getting acurate information. A few years ago, while I was renewing my pass, I asked the cast member at the Annual Passholder processing center how many times I visited the park. I was curious because I estimated at least 50 visits per year. I was told that such information is classified and not available to guests. Yeesh! It's not like I asked for their annual income! I think we have a right to know. Anyone agree?
    A right to know? Why would we have a right to know that? If you're talking about your own attendence, then just keep track of it. And their annual income is available (being a publicly traded company and all).

• A Pirate's life for me!

Become a stock holder and get a hold of the annual report.

It's an interesting read...