Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• I Love Disneyland!!

Indiana Jones Fun Fact & Question...

Was at the park yesterday and noticed that on Indy just past the part of the que where you watch the movie, there is a cage with lots of props and one of them is a calendar that is set to the date "Sunday July 17". Just a fun fact for those of you who haven't seen it. Check it out next time you are there.

Also, does anyone know what the heck is going on with Indy lately?? The last two times I have been, the ride has been a little off. The audio is not matching up perfectly with the rest of the ride. Also there is a lot of waiting at the end to round the last turn to see Indy.
    I'm addicted and I don't care!!!

• Minion

Question Re: Indiana Jones Fun Fact & Question...

Is the old Eeyore parking sign still up near the projector? I keep forgetting to check.

• Small Projects Team

Re: Indiana Jones Fun Fact & Question...

Everyone here agrees that it's time for an Indy check-up. Last few times for me: the snake wasn't moving, the boulder wasn't rolling, or the boulder wasn't lit, the cars seem to be getting backed up all the time as well.

• I Love Disneyland!!

Quote Originally Posted by ExJungleSkipper95
    Is the old Eeyore parking sign still up near the projector? I keep forgetting to check.
    Yes. If you are standing in line near a CM at the front and ask if they have a flashlight, they will illuminate it for you.
    I'm addicted and I don't care!!!

• Wonderful World

Wow im suprised they hant fixed that problem yet.Last time I was there during August I noticed the same exact problem.
    I'm back MiceChat

• Up is Down

well i went on indy 3 time yesterday everything was working fine until the end when you get to indy.... each time we got stoped before the indt part then when you turn the corner the ball was still out flying back into place realy quickly one time we were stoped in there for about 30 sec. no sound or anything then the sound started we started shaking the ball can out too fast and the we came down! Man thats the worse I have seen that room in that ride.
    The earth is round.... or so i've found.

I lost my cap on Indy, during that part when there is whoosh of air shot at you. I tell ya, that hat was my favorite thing to put on my head. Has anybody seen that on the ride? Its gotta be there somewhere.
    Tref ...

• Banned User

why didnt you go to guest relations? The CMs woulda gotten your hat for you.

• Minion

Yeah, you'd be surprised at the recovery rate at DL, this coming from a guest that's lost his hat, his AP, and his retainer. (sick as it sounds...)

• Banned User

I lost my digital camera on Star Tours(well, my brother did) but it was never found! I think some selfish teen stole it and didnt bother to give it to Guest Relations.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Tref
    I lost my cap on Indy, during that part when there is whoosh of air shot at you. I tell ya, that hat was my favorite thing to put on my head. Has anybody seen that on the ride? Its gotta be there somewhere.
    My dad also lost his hat there once. We went to city hall and left a description of it along with our contact info. About a week later the hat showed up in the mail in a big, padded manila envelope. This was years ago; are they still so willing to go out of their way? I know that at WDW when my sunglasses flew off on Big Thunder, they told me they only had "same-day" lost and found and that they couldn't send them even to our hotel room. (I waited around in city hall for about 45 minutes after closing and miraculously my sunglasses came back with the crew's preliminary run-through.) Anyhow, did you inform lost & found? Sorry for going OT.
    My finger points.

Is there a picture of Eeyore in the queue that anyone knows? I can't find him

• No marbles to begin with!

It's an old Eeyore parking lot sign and it's hidden way way up at the top of the room behind and above the projectors. It was impossible for me to see with the dark lighting in there so I asked the CM holding the line where it was and she showed it to me using a flashlight.
    My campus elevator smells like burned hair and won't drop faster than the pull of gravity, no matter how much I scream.

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Eyeore sign shrouded in darkness? I see it now, the Indiana Jones re-tweak:

Indiana Jones and the Shroud of the Lost *** (The stars are another word for donkey that the board will not let me say... :P).

Boulder didn't work on either occasion when I went on the ride, but it was still the best attraction in the whole park IMHO.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

• OM NOM NOM

Try DaddyB's photo updates on Visions Fantastic's main page. I swear I've seen it there before. if not, just PM him; he will probably either be able to find it for you in his library of beautiful pics or take it for you next time he visits the park.
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast