Were are all the hidden mickey heads?

Were are all the hidden mickey heads in the rides? I have only found two: Thunder Mountain - upside down wooden wheels, and the buzz lightyear ride - the dice. So where are the rest?

• Know More Than You Should

Quote Originally Posted by ctgsjc
    Were are all the hidden mickey heads in the rides? I have only found two: Thunder Mountain - upside down wooden wheels, and the buzz lightyear ride - the dice. So where are the rest?
    http://www.hiddenmickeys.org

• "Roast Duck"

there's another in buzz...right after you enter the briefing room...look to your right at the artwork...look at the planet earth...the land is shaped as a mickey...

Pirates: Look at the fortress in the battle scene with the ship...there are blast holes in the fortress that looks like mickey...

look on hiddenmickeys.org
    Went to a party the other night
    All the ladies were treating me right
    Moving my feet to the disco beat
    How in the world could I keep my seat
    All of a sudden I began to change
    I was on the dance floor acting strange
    Flapping my arms I began to cluck
    Look at me..I'm the disco duck

"Do the Disco Duck!!!"

• That's Hawt

I still think my favorite is the unofficial Hidden Mickey on Haunted Mansion in the Ballroom.
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

My favorite was in POTC. When you were in the battle scene between the ship and the fortress...there was a short moment as the captain of the ship leans back and forth...the shadow cast on the sail of the ship was Mickey. It is now gone due to relighting or reprogramming. I thought it was really clever.

While on Soarin' at DCA, the people next to us kept talking about a hidden Mickey in the fireworks scene at the end. They seemed to think that one of the blue fireworks boomed in a Mickey shape. I've tried to see it, but can't...so it may be erroneous. HiddenMickey.com is a fun sight. Sometimes people see them where they aren't!
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• Smells like beer

I love lookin for hidden Mickey's. A couple of my favorites are, in POTC when you enter the battle scene. If you look to the right where the canons are shooting at the ship.one of the holes that is supposed have a canon in it is shaped like mickey mouse ears. It's pretty big about 2-3 feet tall.

Another is in the Star Tours queue if you look on the star speeder at the entrance it has bullet holes or laser holes I guess, some of the holes are shaped like Mickey.

I also was told about 2 hidden Mickeys on Buzz, one is on a block from the game scrabble. The other is when you exit the ride, there is a painting with some planets on it, the planet that looks like earth has a continent on it shaped like a profile of Mickey.

Also there's 2 hidden Eyeores on Indy, but I have no idea where they are.
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

• Hey, that's not Rose!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chaney
    While on Soarin' at DCA, the people next to us kept talking about a hidden Mickey in the fireworks scene at the end. They seemed to think that one of the blue fireworks boomed in a Mickey shape. I've tried to see it, but can't...so it may be erroneous. HiddenMickey.com is a fun sight. Sometimes people see them where they aren't!
    Yah that's like the last firework I think, its' there, and I clap when I see it. There is also the Hidden Mickey on the golf ball that the guy hits in the pebble beach scene on Soarin! That one is scary
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

• GO DBACKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfreeek
    There is also the Hidden Mickey on the golf ball that the guy hits in the pebble beach scene on Soarin! That one is scary
    Apparently there is also a hidden Eisner in that scene on Soarin'. He's the one driving the golf ball.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

• Rainicorn.

I heard a rumor of a Hidden Mickey on Big Ben in Peter Pan's Flight. He waves to you.

• Tour Ship Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by LightBeer
    Also there's 2 hidden Eyeores on Indy, but I have no idea where they are.
    1 or 4 depending on how you want to count,hidden Eyeore(s),take a flashlight in the queue,when you get to the room where the film of Sallah is explaining saftey,put your back to the wall at the first switchback. Looking up above your head between the wall and the projector you will see an old parking sign from the lot that the Indy show building took over outside the berm. It has four sides and can be interpreted as either 4 or 1 hidden Eyeores.

the two hidden Mickeys for Indy can be found in the queue on the cover of a magazine on Indys desk and there is a pair of mouse ears on one of the skeletons in the chamber of wind on the actual ride
    REMOVE TAG BEFORE FLIGHT

• For old time sake

Quote Originally Posted by MiceMan
    I still think my favorite is the unofficial Hidden Mickey on Haunted Mansion in the Ballroom.

When I was there and rode it last time...I didn't see the plates in the ballroom!!! I was so sad!!!
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

They were there Saturday night when I rode. I always look for them and they seem to be in different places each time I ride.

• Gloomy Day, probably rain

Those hidden Mickeys are every where even in the fireworks show