Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Banned User

Re: 4/12 PHOTO UPDATE: Inside Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Subs, and Cafe Orleans!

Seriously, how did you get those pictures? Whether you tell us or not won't make a difference, but where are those windows located at?

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by TheManator
    Seriously, how did you get those pictures? Whether you tell us or not won't make a difference, but where are those windows located at?
    Well, since theyre shots of the island from the front and side, they've gotta be windows in the front and side of the building

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• A Disneyland Hobo

Likewoah. o.o Thank you thank you thank you so much for those Pirates pictures. i was dying, not seeing inside my beloved ride. They're great, wunnerful pictures.

Now I must get myself out of this Oklahoma town and up to Disneyland to find that spot where you took those pictures! =3

Again, great pictures!

• Senior Minion

Way to go Master Gracey, definitely a dream to be able to catch this at the right moment. Thank you.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Magnificent photo update, MG.

Subs or not, the filled lake is something really special to look at now. Tomorrowland is looking more 'complete' by the day.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.” - Bill Hicks

At a table in front of the French Quarter Market

Great spy work! I've been dying to know what was going on in there at POTC. Thanks!

• Senior Minion

I wish that was the Hatbox ghost in HM underneath that cover. But it isn't.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon
    I wish that was the Hatbox ghost in HM underneath that cover. But it isn't.
    How do you know?

• 6 kids before I'm 30!!!!

Great Photos.. kudos chap... I like the pirate spy pictures. Very 007. hahaha. You think they replaced the front to look like the concept art we saw which is for the front of WDW's Pirates. Or maybe jsut some new fancy pirates sign. Al didnt say there would be another jack sparrow at the small island. Anyways.. Cant wait.
    We rock the party that rocks the party!
    We are truly a new generation of the Brady Bunch!

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by XCLIPSE129
    Great Photos.. kudos chap... I like the pirate spy pictures. Very 007. hahaha. You think they replaced the front to look like the concept art we saw which is for the front of WDW's Pirates. Or maybe jsut some new fancy pirates sign. Al didnt say there would be another jack sparrow at the small island. Anyways.. Cant wait.
    I was thinking about the new Pirates sign at WDW too, and thinking that maybe they're putting a variation of the new WDW signage up at our Pirates too, just INSIDE the building. hmm.. It'll be interesting to see it progress.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• Again! Again! Again!

Sweet!! Thanks for sharing!!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Hey, that's not Rose!

POTC looks like an old abandoned warehouse. Scary......Great pics though!
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

• e komo mai

Cool sneaky pics! Love it.

• Rainicorn.

Great pics, MG.
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by XCLIPSE129
    Just because they removed it doesn't mean it wont come back.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast