Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Subs are back!

• Banned User

Re: Subs are back!

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyfreak
    We have a million threads about the submarine voyage. The other thread was doing just fine with pictures thank you. This is not a competition of who can get the most posts, it is a matter of clutter.
    Good Point, but this is strictly a thread for submarine photos and Mice Chatter's opinions about them. It's not about the refilling of the lagoon or anything, it's just on the subs! Don't worry, your thread is still the best, this one is simply for photos.

• Super saucy pixie!

I love seeing the lagoon filled with water. It's so lovely! I can't wait till it's all finished!

Quote Originally Posted by TheManator
    I hated going on it with my dad because he thought it was funny to 'aleviate' himself. Passed the gas around the whole sub.
    hmmm.... taking the "funnier than a fart in an Elevator" joke to a new level (or is it more appropriate in the Tower of Terror lol... sorry but THAT'S JUST WRONG!!!
    I'm just a bit more than Just Really Nice!

I think they will return to the bright yellow color, if you look closely the top part of the subs are already painted.

• Original Mice-Chatter

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyutboi
    I was hoping to be able to see the subs when wer are there at the end of next week but I heard that they were going to drain the ride in a couple of days. Kind of sucks, but I can't wait till next year. Honestly I can't really remember what the original ride was like due to the fact that my dad hated waiting in lines and the line was always so long.
    I think they only filled the lagoon to move the subs out- then they are draining it and the subs are staying out? That's what I thought- that way they are clear to work in the show building without the subs in the way.

Looks like I was right-according to DarkBeer
    Let me add one comment. If you look how they placed the Subs in the Loading area, and the side spurs, the one sub that was placed near the new show building (between the new building and the cavern), it should remain there for about a week for testing new effects, then moved to the third loading dock location (now empty) prior to the water being pumped out of the lagoon. The Subs will remain in the Loading area and Side Spurs for the rest of the year, while they continue to make changes to the lagoon (once again dry) both in the now empty caverns, and the Main lagoon area (including placing the new guiderail).
    Last edited by Nephythys; 04-14-2006 at 06:22 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123