Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Genteel Amphibian

Yeah A sculpture would be perfect.

Now as far as entertainment, Im not the person to ask

• Blue Skywalker

Quote Originally Posted by 100th Dalmation
    Build a bigger stage and have Power Of Blast do shows there.
    I like this. Why not have Blast performed on the lower level of Innoventions? Take out the second floor and then install elevator chairs on the carousal part. While Blast is performed, you spin around the stage taking in the show from new angles. You can either keep the chair at orchestra level or ride the chair up the rail until you're suspended over the stage and get a nice bird's eye view of the choreography.

• I was deleted.

PUSH! - Live on Stage!

Quote Originally Posted by Retlaw Yensid
    maybe the stage could be used for the maintainace crew that do a "stomp" routine.

or a store...

Haha, a "stomp" routine that's great Retlaw! But please don't scare me with another store. I think Premier/LGM Store Command, Star Trader, and Autopia + carts is enough for that area.

I have an idea though, "PUSH!: The talking trash can, LIVE! On stage!"
    You loved him in the middle of Tomorrowland running over everyone, now watch him talk to an audience as the comedian of the future-- a robotic trash can.

Oooh.... ahh....

• Banned User

hmm.. what about having it designed to have a show during the day.. and bands at night...

Something like Famuily entertaignment at the day time.. and from dusk till close... Techno or something for dance...

Have the resturaunt server during the day.. Breakfast & lunch and close at night...

and have a generic menu... that way nothing can't be gotten later at night...

• Minion

Bring back Tomorrowland Terrace, especially with the come home theme going. We had so many good times, eating burgers, and enjoying the music.
    Not to offend any of the younger crowd, but if they stick to family fare music,, oldies, pop, I don't think it would start to have the crowd control problems they were having with the after 6 crowd which led to (I believe) to the stages demise. It was a great venue, and it was always fun to start walking into TL hearing the music playing live, adding to the bustle and excitement of Tommorow Land. Good clean fun!

• Banned User

How about making it half a stage and half an entrance to Peoplemover 2.0? With a themed elevator that goes up and down getting people down underground to link up with the stairs for the peoplemover track.

• Blue Skywalker

If they went with a sculpture, I think it would be cool to have a constantly moving metal sculpture that every couple of minutes forms and stops on some recognizable form like the Eiffel Tower, Mickey, a birthday cake, etc. It would be like a metal sky where you can see shapes in the clouds.

• Ursus H. Bear, ESQ

Put in a new ride that goes up....then down.....then back up again

• JMUBOY - 30 Yrs Of Magic!

I think some cool rooftop sculpture, with futuristic spires, etc. maybe some lights on the top to give it a neat look/feel at night.
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

• A Mighty Eye

Quote Originally Posted by s8ntmark
    Put in a new ride that goes up....then down.....then back up again
    Tomorrowland's PASSAGE TO HELL...

No wait... how about something else?

• o Tom o

They should rip it out, with the new Subs coming and massive onslaught of people for the 50th, having more room for an expanded queing area is a good thing...no more sci-fi rock, techno, kiddie shows...

I think that stage is really cool, maybe we could have the best of both worlds. Remove everything from the top of the stage and reinforce it. This way, when it's down in the ground it could be expanded walking space. During an established showtime, have guide rails come up first, and then raise the stage, finshing with the guide rails going back down. A CM could make sure no one gets stuck on the stage!
    In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate.

DoppelV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12