Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Wish List

• Minion

Cool The Wish List

Unless you are very wealthy and can afford anything and everything, you have probably gone to Disneyland and seen something you know you would buy if you only had that kind of money. It could be that special Mickey Mouse leather jacket that costs $250 or one of thise nifty personalized watches from that watch store next to the Emporium. What do you wish you could have from Disneyland?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Re: The Wish List

Meh...

When the special 50th merch. came out, there was a jewlery box of my avatar (minus the dole whip of course)...I wanted it so terribly. I keep hoping I'll see it on ebay, but I doubt I'll ever see it again.

• Banned User

I really wanted a Disney leather jacket on my last visit to DL in Dec. Unfortunately, it cost like 400 bucks, so yeah, I abandoned that hope.

Disney needs to lower prices, period. Four freaking bucks for ONE chocolate strawberry is absurd. I'm sorry, it is.

• Ok time for cocoa

I always wanted that large Cinderella oil painting of the castel at night. I always thought that was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

• Puppy Cuddles

Oh, the list goes on. I absolutely love the new Lady and the Tramp paintings in Disneyana. And I'd love to get all the Small World figures (Right now I only have China with Ni Hao and the Panda...duh, it's me!).
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• Closed Account

THE LAST THREE LANDS FOR THE DAVE AVANZINO SHADOW BOX COLLECTION! (When it is released of course.)

• Merry 2014!

Shag litho of a map of Disneyland. That is over $400!
    Course, I also want the rest of the DAve Avansino shadow boxes.
    Any Hrmony Kingdom boxes that have to do with DL rides.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by A Disney Dreamer
    I really wanted a Disney leather jacket on my last visit to DL in Dec. Unfortunately, it cost like 400 bucks, so yeah, I abandoned that hope.

Disney needs to lower prices, period. Four freaking bucks for ONE chocolate strawberry is absurd. I'm sorry, it is.
    Its not only Disney. Go to any themepark and youl experience high prices. Hurricane Harbor at Six Flags has even higher prices for a hamburger or chicken strip meal.

Sure prices are high, but its because you're at a themepark. Movie theaters charge higher prices for their concession products compared to if you bought the popcorn and soda elsewhere.

Its like anything - things cost more in places where the seller knows the consumer will pay more.

...anywho -
    My wishlist includes:

Haunted Mansion big fig
    A LOT of print on demand pieces from the Disney Gallery
    Auctioneer big fig
    Robert Olzewski pieces
    Dave Azino "Disneyland" shadowboxes

..there's lots more too, but that's what I can thnk of off the top of my head

I really wish Disney would make some decent Haunted Mansion merchandise. Why does the Mansion have NOTHING? It makes me sad every time.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• Just Me

The picture (drawn by Tim Burton) of Jack Skellington as Sandy Claws flying in the sleigh pulled by the skeleton reindeer. It's hanging on the wall in the Disneyana shop. It's beautiful, but it's large and so is the price tag.

Also in the Disneyana shop, there are two framed pin sets I'd love to have. Each pin has bits of characters and rides from DL and together they spell out Disneyland. Similar idea to the shadow boxes done by Dave Avanzino but not 3D.

Any number of attraction posters and prints sold in Disneyana and the Disney Gallery. Some aren't too expensive but, there's only so much wall space in a one bedroom apartment.

Several pieces by Robert Olzewski. I love the teacups!

Auctioneer big fig.

The new Tiki drummer big fig.

And so much more. Sigh...

Jo
    Sarchasm- The gulf between the person using sarcasm and the person who doesn't get it.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

I really want a Disneyland Monorail Blue toyset. Everytime I see them on eBay, which is incredibly rare, they always hit well over $200.

I've wanted that Disney Monorail forever, with all the hotels and accessories (i think i'm thinking of a disney world version though). Speaking of disney sets, does anyone remember a children's disney train set? It went around in a large figure 8 with posts that it stopped at, and when it did, little rides took off, like chip and dale going around on a plastic dumbo, and when the ride ended, the train took off again. I think it was probably from the mid-80s. it was my favorite toy as a really small child. i wish i could find it anywhere!
    You are splashing in the stream
    of an unremembered dream,
    you are searching through the eye
    of a seeker in the sky

Red Face Re: The Wish List

Quote Originally Posted by ashlance85
    I think it was probably from the mid-80s. it was my favorite toy as a really small child. i wish i could find it anywhere!
    ok yeah so immediately after i posted that last one, i went to ebay, and found my train set. the current bid was only around 6 dollars and shipping was posted at 3.50 so i thought it was a steal. i just bid 10 bucks, looked closely, and realized the item was in the UK, with a UK price (my bid is actually about $20) and international shipping costs are $68... i guess in my excitement i maybe didn't read close enough... we'll have to see what happens!!!
    You are splashing in the stream
    of an unremembered dream,
    you are searching through the eye
    of a seeker in the sky

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Um, two more to add...

Tiki Room Barker Bird
    POTC Shadow Box

• Still lost in Neverland

I would love to have the Indian Camp Classic Peter Pan set. The one with Peter and Tiger Lilly dancing on the drum, the lost boys, Wendy, Michael, John and the Indain Chief. For $1500 as a set only it's way beyond my means, but that is one sweet set.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Disneyland Nomad

The mini models of my rides.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast