Thread: Fantoopsmic 2

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

Fantoopsmic 2

http://www.visionsfantastic.com/foru...php?i=4305&c=3

wow... yet another mishap in fantasmic!! This one is so sad though.. makes the shows look so bad... this is just a link to where you can download the video from, credits to alamandot for shooting this clip of fantasmic in it's... oopsmic form...

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• Basking in birthday love

Re: Fantoopsmic 2

Interesting... When was that, I wonder? It's rather possible that the winds were such that they couldn't shoot all that low pyro. It's also possible that the pyro faulted, and they didn't want to stop the show when it was almost done. Very interesting...

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

• Shubisha

That was last night during the 2nd showing at 10:30pm. That's my video(thanks evan :P). The pyro stopped working towards the 2nd half. After the show all the crew at the booth in the middle were huddled together trying to work on wiring under the table. The pyro worked for the 3rd show(and the 1st from what I saw waiting for Remember), except during the 3rd show the opening fountains forgot to turn on for Mickey until halfway through his routine.

• Sock Puppet

That is kind of sad.

I just wanted to comment, though, that the video quality is excellent! Pretty sure it's the best I've ever seen for Fantasmic!

• Disneyland Freak

Perhaps they turned them off at the last minute because of that rather large persisting fire?
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

• Still lost in Neverland

When I followed that link all I got was a page saying I wasn't allowed to do anything and had accesed this page in error and that I must be a registered user. I did not see any links to videos anywhere on the page. Why can some people here get to see this, and others can't. You can't all just happen to be regesterd users of this web site, can you? I never even heard of it.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

to view those videos you just have to register, it's free

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• I Hug My Tapirs

What is with Fantasmic these days? That's a lot of pyro glitches recently! I'm curious to know exactly what caused this one... if they were working on wiring, maybe it was a short somewhere?
    "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

• Shubisha

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy
    You can't all just happen to be regesterd users of this web site, can you? I never even heard of it.
    It's actually a quite popular website.

Last night the pyro worked but snow white was missing her prince. And 2 nights ago when I taped the 3rd showing where the pyro worked, the float was gone all together. Ugh :P Is it so much to ask that I see Snow White and her prince in like 5 showings Well. Tonight's the last chance to get onto my video.

• The Marvel Jedi

Whittier, California (just a half-hour from Disneyland)

Hmmm, that really sucks, it kills the show, oh well.

PS: I'm finally back
    Passive-Aggressive Peanut Butter Sandwich. x_x