Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• I like Cheese...

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage
    Oh, that would be terrible news! That is one of the prime areas for a huge new E ticket. If they build anything solid there, you can kiss the Gyser Mt or Western River concepts good by.
    Where can one find info on Western River? I've not heard of that...

• e komo mai

Quote Originally Posted by Whatever
    Where can one find info on Western River? I've not heard of that...
    http://home.cfl.rr.com/omniluxe/wre.htm

http://www.disneylies.com/dca/future...goldrush.shtml

http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/artic...cle.php?ID=391

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by AP2CM
    I had always hoped they'd put in a Disneyland version of Tokyo Sea's "Journey to the Center of the Earth" attraction. It would fit and theme very nicely back there...
    There is not nearly enough room for that attraction back there. If you look at the videos the one in Tokyo is huge and takes a very large area.

Well since Disneyland is turning into pixarland we need to start protesting this. Are they completely blind that the area there is huge and is prime land for a new E-ticket attraction?

• I won't grow up!

I didn't know anything exsisted back there untill I got stuck in a line that went for ever.
    A Woody area?! Blah! not needed.
    It seems that everyone agrees an E ticket attraction needs to go there - perhaps if Disney listens to the public -their patrons- that might happen

Working daily to infect my two little princesses with Disney obsession

• .......MORE COWBELL

It does seem shortsighted to add another cticket darkride a-la what I like to refer as the "Pooh Fiasco". What if they used the Poohs Hunny Hunt/Aquatopia ride system from Tokyo. A E ticket for the whole family without the Thrill element.

Jay seems to know what he is doing (and knows the need for new attractions) so I wouldnt be surprised to see a Woody area with a few attractions AND a E-ticket in this area in the next 5 years.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes..........too bad I had a fever on my Birthday...a fever that can only be cured by MORE COWBELL

• Faster then Lighting

I think that a Woody land is not the best thing to go back there, we're already getting Buzz in TL.

Hey Darthokeefe, my birthday was yesterday too, Happy Birthday!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

The Woody idea just proves the lack of imagination at Disney has not gone by the wayside.

On another board I had mentioned that this prime piece of land would be much better suited to a Villain Village(think a villains type New Orleans Square). It would stand out in contrast to Toontown roundness, by having sharp angular buildings, in gray-blue. Home to a new Villain Moutain with an E-Ticket where you are escaping from several different Disney Villains. Of course there would also be a Castle, a Cackling Clock, where a different Disney Villain would be heard laughing at 13 after the hour, accompanied by the sound of thunder and Flashes of Lightening. Entrance could be from Big Thunder Trail or from a Toontown Entrance created by removing Chip and Dales treehouse. Just over the Toontown Hills, Villains still lurk, Just beside Big Thunder rumbles a warning of Villains nearby!

you realize Villian Mountain was a water flume right?

I suppose if they could seperate it from Frontierland more it would be alright but sounds like the entrance would need to be moved closer to Fantasyland or somethin

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Ewww I'm not liking that idea either!! How boring and definintely not what the park needs!!

Happy Belated Birthday to both Darthokeefe & Disney Dude!!

• Just Me

A few years ago Morrigoon (I think it was her) had an idea that would use the old FL Skyway station and part of that area. It was a great concept. I would love to see if come to pass...

I appreciate the desire/need to leverage off the "value" of existing characters but I also like to see original ideas in the park. (Figment at EPCOT was not a character "borrowed" from an existing film.)

The space behind Frontierland is unique in that it fairly large given the space limitations of many other areas of the park. I believe that Castmember Matt sees this value and will build (probably in phases) another "land" that will include a significant E-ticket attraction.
    The Mur

• .......MORE COWBELL

In MATT and JAY we trust.......(untill they screw us over)

they shold have put pooh there and left the bears.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by felixthequick
    they shold have put pooh there and left the bears.
    How would that have gotten rid of an old, unpopular attraction that had a HUGE maintenance budget? How would that have let them turn mostly wasted retail space in the back corner of the park, into a huge Pooh store?

• Banned User

I think the only thing we can is just spam Disneyland.com's comments/complaints section with messages that we dont want more pixar in the park...Im hoping because Matt Ouimet actually wants guest feedback..it may be effective.

Also, I think a scaled down version of Journey to the center of the earth (Without the HUGE volacano that actually houses 2 attractions in TDS...just make it a smaller volcano for Disneyland) is the best choice for that area as of right now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast