Bikinitop Crush?

Hey everyone. Last week, I went to Disneyland on Tuesday and California Adventure on Thursday with my friends. Gott to say, california adventure was pretty fun. All my friends (who aren't regulars) said that DCA definetly isn't the same as dl but said DCA was a TON of fun. i LOVEDDDD tower of terror! ANYWAYS.... we went to go watch Turtle Talk at Dca...and wen crush asked if ne1 had ne questions..mai friend raised his hand reallie fast and put it back down reallie fast as a joke, but then surprisingly, crush chose mai friend. we were all cracking up cuz mai friend didn't reallie haev a question...mai friend told him to ask "how much money do u make sitting behind that screen?" but i FORBID mai friend to do so, so he just kinda laughed and sat there..after a couple of awkward seconds, crush brought out a bright red flower bikinitop and asked mai friend wat it was. it was hilarious!!! the kids were all like.. "ONLY GURLS WEAR IT!!" haha even though mai friends and i noe how crush works...it still amazes us!
    Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
    [Skipper & Archaeologist]

Re: Bikinitop Crush?

Oh my gosh. Okay, first of all, really enjoyed your cute story, it's always fun when someone sees crush for the first time. But, second of all.....I am an English teacher. I really don't usually correct people. Dude, learn to spell a little better, people will enjoy your posts much more.

• white and nerdy

Quote Originally Posted by dchun2007
    Hey everyone. Last week, I went to Disneyland on Tuesday and California Adventure on Thursday with my friends. Gott to say, california adventure was pretty fun. All my friends (who aren't regulars) said that DCA definetly isn't the same as dl but said DCA was a TON of fun. i LOVEDDDD tower of terror! ANYWAYS.... we went to go watch Turtle Talk at Dca...and wen crush asked if ne1 had ne questions..mai friend raised his hand reallie fast and put it back down reallie fast as a joke, but then surprisingly, crush chose mai friend. we were all cracking up cuz mai friend didn't reallie haev a question...mai friend told him to ask "how much money do u make sitting behind that screen?" but i FORBID mai friend to do so, so he just kinda laughed and sat there..after a couple of awkward seconds, crush brought out a bright red flower bikinitop and asked mai friend wat it was. it was hilarious!!! the kids were all like.. "ONLY GURLS WEAR IT!!" haha even though mai friends and i noe how crush works...it still amazes us!
    I hope you were just joking with that spelling and grammer. If not may Mara have mercy on your soul.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Curiouser and Curiouser

The little boy in my group thought it was a bra....... but crush quicly covered with "What up Bra?"/////tooo funny

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Crush brings out a bikini top? Is that where it came from or the friend brought it out? (with all the random typing I got lost).

Re: top Crush?

Quote Originally Posted by tloolgb
    Crush brings out a top? Is that where it came from or the friend brought it out? (with all the random typing I got lost).
    Crush goes away for a sec, then comes back with a top around his neck, and asks "the humans" what it is.

Sorry about the grammar. usually i'm very picky about my grammar and spelling, but online i am COMPLETELY different when it comes to spelling and grammer. Sorry!
    Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
    [Skipper & Archaeologist]

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

I'm a little lost. Who got crushed by a bikini again?
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

• Master of Disaster

he brought it out on friday when i was there too! and the little kid he asked said it was a "kinkini to top" and crush repeated it a few times just like he said it. so funny!

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

For the answer on who lost the bikini top.. check out the big boob club in MCGold.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by dchun2007
    .after a couple of awkward seconds, crush brought out a bright red flower bikinitop and asked mai friend wat it was. it was hilarious!!! the kids were all like.. "ONLY GURLS WEAR IT!!" haha even though mai friends and i noe how crush works...it still amazes us!
    How fun that your friend got chosen to ask a question! That scene with the bikini top is really funny!