• Rat Tat Tat.

Technology In The Parks...

I was reading the article "Walt Disney's Dream" by Jerry Rice at http://u.dailynews.com/Stories/0,141...795266,00.html
    in which it stated
    The innovations aren't just being saved for new attractions. In the 36-year-old Haunted Mansion, for example, two new effects have been added. In the Stretching Room, pinpoint audio technology is being used to project whispers in the direction of some people -- but others standing right next to them won't hear a thing. And in the Seance Room, Madam Leota's disembodied head has long been seen in a crystal ball sitting on a table. But now the crystal ball is floating all about.
    Has anyone noticed the directional sound?!?! I have wanted to experience this after I first heard about it, and I've heard they have it at Innoventions at Epcot already. I was wondering when we would get it...
    Anyway, if you've heard it or know anything else about it please let me know!
    Otherwise, feel free to discuss new technology that has been or should be incorporated into the parks! (If you haven't noticed I'm one of the Tech Geeks )

• That's Hawt

It seems to me that that article implied that it was already installed on HM ... I don't konw if that is true but that's definitely the impression I got.
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Rainicorn.

In the Stretching Room, pinpoint audio technology is being used to project whispers in the direction of some people -- but others standing right next to them won't hear a thing.

Whoa, that's creepy slash awesome. I want verification about this now. I wonder if DoomBuggies.com has anything about this....

• Just this guy......

I haven't heard a thing all the times I've been in the room. I wonder if it did not get installed.

• Minion

I will try it out on Friday when I go. I havent heard it yet in the last couple of months. but I always stand right by the exit doors.