* Everything at Bengal Tiger
* Dole Whip (except when it's cold and rainy out!)
* Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Sandwiches
* Goofy Dogs (one foot hot dogs in Toontown)
* Cinnamon Roll at the Bakery on Main Street
* Corn Dogs
* Turkey Legs
Sadly, I've never had a mint julep in NOS :-(, But I love
mint juleps in general..... so count me in for that as well!
* The Boudin bread (love boudin sourdough generally) :-)
* chocolate dipped fortune cookies
Gap kaki loose fit. OH you said SNACKS! Oh, well churro and dolewhip of course.
Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"