They cancelled the 6 AM balloon in Clovis, CA because of the wind. No one from Disney came and announced it, they just didn't show up. One of the radio stations announced it. At 4:30pm the wind was still gusting in Fresno, CA. There were a group of us about 20 strong, waiting and waiting and waiting for the 5Pm scheduled launch, worried because of the wind it might be cancelled also. At 5:20,the truck,balloon trailer and bus pulled into the game park. Now the wind is blowing hard. The group had grown to about 50.Everyone walked to the back of the park. A few of the cast members came out, passed out stickers and told us it was postponed until at least 6 PM because of the wind. At 5:30 Mickey came out. I was standing near the bus and was the first to see him. Ya know, he was the coolest Mickey ever!!! He stayed out and took pictures with EVERYONE there (it had grown to about 100). The cutest Grandma with her walker was the last one to dance/pose with him and then he went back in to "eat dinner". They said they would have to wait at least 1 more hour because of the winds. At 7Pm they left. It is scheduled again for tomorrow 6AM...and yes, I will be there too!!! Pictures to come tomorrow nite, going to 1hr foto.