• Neep meep beep

Annual Passes and bringing a "Guest"

I heard somewhere that as an annual passholder, that you can bring a guest on a daily parkhopper pass, that is lower than the price that they would normally pay. I can't, however, find any information out about this, especially the price. Is it, perhaps, the 10% discount that applies to purchases, or am I just dreaming that I heard this?

Sure would be nice to bring Grandma along one day this year. Please advise, if anyone knows -- I just got my annual pass and love it!

Re: Annual Passes and bringing a "Guest"

I've heard this rumor, but I think it is just wishful thinking

• Minion

unfortunately, that doesnt work

i tried

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frogberto
    I heard somewhere that as an annual passholder, that you can bring a guest on a daily parkhopper pass, that is lower than the price that they would normally pay. I can't, however, find any information out about this, especially the price. Is it, perhaps, the 10% discount that applies to purchases, or am I just dreaming that I heard this?

Sure would be nice to bring Grandma along one day this year. Please advise, if anyone knows -- I just got my annual pass and love it!
    It may depend on your type of pass. I know that with my SoCal pass that there is no such discount...and I thought I had read that the 10 per cent discount was not good for "admission media"...could be wrong about that, though.

It would be nice...I paid a full-price Disneyland ticket charge when I brought Kathleen with me last time...

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

On occasion, Disney does have a special "Bring a guest" ticket offer, the last one was for early December.

Currently there are no special AP offers for tickets, and done have been announced for the future.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• I Love Disneyland!!

The only thing that I know of right now where AP's are concerned is actually for SoCal residents (I don't think you have to be an AP) but you can get a 2-day park hopper for $79 (this is not a 2-fer offer where you get one park one day and another park on another day) instead of $116 and you can go to both parks on the same day and you have 30 days to use the next day... oh actually that offer expires on the 27th also.

I just did this last month with my family who are not AP'ers and we took different people both times.

I hope this doesn't just confuse you....
    I'm addicted and I don't care!!!