Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Junior Senior

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Red
    Even when I saw the movie - I thought the entire door thing would be a great ride. It doesn't work for the kiddies so much, and have no idea how they would do it.

But think about it - when you saw the movie, no matter how old you are, the kid inside you said 'I wanna do that'
    Yeah, I think just about everyone I know had that same reaction. I came out of the theater saying "That door scene was made to be a ride." And everyone who was with me totally mocked me for thinking about theme parks immediately when I saw a scene, but come on!

• I won't grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by crinklebat
    Yeah, I think just about everyone I know had that same reaction. I came out of the theater saying "That door scene was made to be a ride." And everyone who was with me totally mocked me for thinking about theme parks immediately when I saw a scene, but come on!
    Yes!! That scene is the ride!! no more dark rides through the movie.... lol

It will be interesting to see how the ride as they have it planned turns out though.

Working daily to infect my two little princesses with Disney obsession

• Waiting for the monorail

Quote Originally Posted by AP2CM
    ok, I finally got a minute and looked it up through my sources -- The current working title for the Monster's Inc attraction at DCA is "Kid Katastrophe". Any feedback on that?
    The title alone is a turn-off. It sounds like another Bug's Land. They really need to get away from that "kid" mentality and back into the "family" mentality.

• "Retired" DL Tour Guide

I agree Stare Girl. I have high hopes for this one though...I imagine the title will probably be changed before the ride opens in 2006. Rarely do project titles make it all the way to ribbon-cutting. The 1st working title for Expedition Everest was "Yeti", and that was obviously dropped. I'm very anxious to see the first ride (from concept to creation) to come out of the Ouimet administration. It will deffinitely set the bar for me as to what to expect from them in the future.
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

• Waiting for the monorail

I hope you are right. My main concern is that with a title like this it will set a certain mentality in the minds of WDI.

As you are, I am really watching this one closely to see how Matt does-even if it is stuck in an old building.

Anyone know if they are keeping the track or ripping it all up?

• "Retired" DL Tour Guide

the track will remain. By the way, the working title for the ride is "Kid Tastrophe". I took another look on the AF&E site today. I had previously posted it as "Kid Katastrophe". A minor error, but an error none the less.
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

• cleaner of the hook

it will be a behind the scenes look at the filming of monsters incorporated. It could be like the tram tour at universal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12