• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

4/26 Photo Update: Food & Wine Weekends, Club Buzz, Haunted Mansion, etc.

Went to the Resort for the evening and took some photos. It's late, and I have to wake up early tomorrow so I'll get right to the point. Enjoy.

HAUNTED MANSION
    A couple shots from the attic.

TOMORROWLAND TERRACE/CLUB BUZZ
    The new seating area is open, and it looks really nice. Lots of silver handrails, chairs, etc. Very nice!

CALIFORNIA FOOD & WINE WEEKENDS
    New menus are up for the Food & Wine Fest at the old Lucky Fortune Cookery eatery. Lights were on inside and foods CMs were seen inside getting ready for stuff, causing quite the confusion for people looking for something other than bad nachos and breadbowls from across the way.

NEW MARA PROJECTION DURING FIREWORKS
    ...And to wrap things up, is this a new Mara projection during the Indy portion of Remember, or have I just never noticed it? Nobody in my group had seen it before either... Hmm.. Sorry for the bad blur.

If any of you want higer-res versions of any of these photos for any reason let me know, and I'll send them your way.

Hope you enjoyed the update Now, off to bed!
    Last edited by MasterGracey; 04-27-2006 at 01:44 AM. Reason: fixing some coding.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• OM NOM NOM

Re: 4/26 Photo Update: Food & Wine Weekends, Club Buzz, Haunted Mansion, etc.

I wonder if they will redo Club buzz...

The mara projection is not new, just not very noticeable.
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

• I am a Pluto lover

Thank you for a DL fix! The pics are great!
    I love how clear the pics from Haunted Mansion are. There is a lot to look at there.

Oh! Thank you for the menu pics too! I think Ill eat there in June.

Wouldnt it be cool if we could get pics of all the menus? I could so plan my budget then!
    Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

• Sector Two Droid Repair

I wonder if the new seating area has displaced all of the rats. I was sitting on the edge of the old section a few months ago and counted 18 field mice in the bushes.
    http://www.endorexpress.net/
    Disneyland - It's better than drugs.

• Senior Minion

Thanks MG for keeping us up to date. For those of us who aren't there every weekend or weekday, it sure is nice. Nice to see some pics of the park.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Thank you!
    Now that is what the food and wine weekends should be doing! A variety of rather uncommon food for rather cheap prices...that is what it is all about!

• Street Rat

wow those prices are realllly low for what they are serving... I have never heard of anything with lobster in it for 5 bucks.... ah mi dios

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by DLDan
    wow those prices are realllly low for what they are serving... I have never heard of anything with lobster in it for 5 bucks.... ah mi dios
    Don't get too excited. I wouldn't expect anything too big. I think they're just single-serving appetizer-sized portions.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• Travel-Sized Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey
    Don't get too excited. I wouldn't expect anything too big. I think they're just single-serving appetizer-sized portions.
    That and...if they really decided to cheap things up, they could use something called Langostinos (mini, bite size lobsters (though, they look more like shrimp to me than lobsters...) that are cheaper in price).

• Just this guy......

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey
    NEW MARA PROJECTION DURING FIREWORKS
    ...And to wrap things up, is this a new Mara projection during the Indy portion of Remember, or have I just never noticed it? Nobody in my group had seen it before either... Hmm.. Sorry for the bad blur.
    I have seen the Mara projection many times over the past year.

• Jerm is Food...Not Friend

About 5 min from where the Magic really started

Great pics!!!! I really can't wait for HM to get upgraded. Oh the projection has always been part of the show.

J
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

• Jerm is Food...Not Friend

About 5 min from where the Magic really started

sorry
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

• Neep meep beep

Great job, Master Gracey! You did what I couldn't - take the photos we are all dying to see. Now people can see what I've been describing.

• Needs the smell of summer

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MasterGracey again.

Nice Pics!

• The Fantasyland guy

I cant wait to go tonight! Beer Battered Halibut! YUM!

My problem: I want items from Four different windows. (you missed one window in the Valley area in front of Bugs Land.)

My Dinner will be:
    1) Lobster Quasedillas
    2) Beer Battered Halibut
    3) Bruscheta
    4) Artichoke from Valley area
    5) Peach Kobbler from Window 2 for Desert!

YUM! This might take two trips!

any other areas that I missed?