• Mission to Mars

1 0.66%
  • Motor Boat Cruise

1 0.66%
  • Adventure Through Inner Space

24 15.89%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Lost in Wonderland

Peoplemover. It's sad to see weeds growing on the rusted track.

• Circle of Ancients

Hey ... where is Light Magic???

• Travel-Sized Guardian

Oh, wow...I can't vote on any single one, there are so many listed there that I miss!

* The Peoplemover - I enjoyed the slow-paced relaxation of the ride, short wait time (the most I think I saw it at was 3 minutes. Might be longer, but yeah. ^^), plus I listen to the cheesy 60s'ish elevator music of it now, and it somewhat amuses me.

* Mike Fink Keel Boats - I personally found these fun and relaxing...unfortunately, I only got to ride them twice, both times close to the date they were taken out.

* Tahitian Terrace - I never got the pleasure of eating here, but boy, did those jungle drums from the show add to the theming of the Jungle Cruise. Plus the pictures i've seen of the show stage area impressed me. ^^

* Captain EO - Okay...this one's REALLY not likely to happen, and I don't need to say why. But frankly, I enjoyed this far more than HIST. I still have a plush of that butterfly/possum guy around my room somewhere, too. With the right amount of digital retooling and a little bit of added special theater effects (it didn't really need that much more), this show could've been redone quite nicely.

One that wasn't listed:

* America Sings - I actually enjoyed this show even more than Country Bear Jamboree...well, anyway, from what I can vaguely remember of it...the music was great, and I remember the rotating stage was quite an awesome site to behold. Wish I could say the same for the theater's current attraction occupance... <_> *hides before she's flogged!*

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Peoplemover track is still there, with a possibility of a comeback, similar with the subs. I do miss America Sings, considerably, but thank goodness I can see them on Splash. I also miss the super tall attractions in TL like the older tall Rocket Jets, and the Skyway, but the attraction I miss the most were Bear-acaded from their old home and place of business, only to be replaced by 2 D Heffalumps and Woozles. Why oh why were Paul and Cythia slightly Confuseled ? :confused:

The Beloved Country Bears added an amazing atmosphere, along with Max, Melvin and Buff! I will alway Love the good ol' American Bears,

I guess I'm in the minority, as I don't really understand the great appeal of the Peoplemover, it was a nice ride through TL... but the best thing about it was that it didn't have a line.

My vote was for the Bears. I saw the recently at WDW, and despite some faulty audio, it's still a great attraction.

What Sheriff Lucky said: The Mine Train through Nature's Wonderland.

Without the desert, the cactus, the caverns, the bubbling mud pots and teetering rocks, Frontierland is a shadow of its former self. It's sort of some place you pass through to get to NOS or Fantasyland.
    "Say, uh, ever hear of the devil's paint pots? Real mystery of the desert. Bubblin' pots of mud in all kinds of colors."

america sings

like mushu said - america sings is the attraction that i miss the most. i loved the AA shows most of all at any theme park. this is why i am glad theY re vamped tiki room. i was also very upset when they removed the counrty bears. AA shows are what disney ( Anaheim ) is really missing. to tell you the truth, i don't want to see an other 3-d movie come to the park untill an AA show is establshed. for instance i would rather see something like Mickey Mouse Revue come to Anaheim instead of something like Mickys Phillharmagic. I guess the 3-D movie is just the cheap route to go. 3-d movies just do not give you the magic that a AA show does. AA creatures feal like they are alive. especially for the young ones 1-4. its hard enough keeping their glasses on in a 3-d movie. and you do not see their eyes light up with magic the way a AA show does. ala America Sings.

MAGIC IS SEEING LITTLE ONES EYES LIGHT UP. THE WAY THEY DO WHEN THEY MEET MICKEY FOR THE FIRST TIME. ITS ONE OF THE BEST FEELING A PARENT CAN HAVE.
    Last edited by felixthequick; 04-07-2005 at 07:14 AM. Reason: punc.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by NWRREngineer
    What Sheriff Lucky said: The Mine Train through Nature's Wonderland.

Without the desert, the cactus, the caverns, the bubbling mud pots and teetering rocks, Frontierland is a shadow of its former self. It's sort of some place you pass through to get to NOS or Fantasyland.
    My first thought when I saw the Poll was, "Where is the Mine Train?" Although the Mules traveled much of the same territory, you missed the caverns and other things the train riders saw. Also wondered why AS wasn't listed. NWRRE summed up nicely what has been missing from FL for decades!

they should take out the nature trail in california adventure and replace that area with the country bears show- themeing would fit.

• Chernabog Admirer

I said 'Country Bear Jamboree' because, well, its the only one I remember right now.. also I think that other attractions on this list are before my time so I couldn't choose any other. Also, I never went on Rocket Rods.. only saw a video of it. Same with Submarine Voyage, but I can't remember going on it.

Roaming the Kingdom, one Adventure at a time!

• My Children's Father

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbulb
    If you don't see your ultimate choice on the list, just vote on what is there and let me know what should be up there and I'll put it up for the next poll.

Mine Train Ride thru Nature's Wonderland
    "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

• Banned User

Why isnt America Sings listed in that poll?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbulb
    Each week I will post 10 yesterland attractions. The ones with the lowest votes will be eliminated and new attractions will be added until we have determined which attractions or attraction is The Most Missed Yesterland Attraction.

If you don't see your ultimate choice on the list, just vote on what is there and let me know what should be up there and I'll put it up for the next poll.
    ...for those who are wondering why their favorite Yesterland attraction isn't listed in the current poll...
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• Minion

Sorry Fishbulb...I should've read your original post a little more thoroughly since you made it perfectly clear how you were going to conduct the poll.

Ahh Rocket Rods...great idea, poorly designed!

Alas I missed the Peoplemover in the apparent Refurb of October 95! (That was of course unofficial)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast