• Banned User

My 1st Trip Report from 4/25

So here goes. This is my first one so be kind please~! We arrived at Disney around 1230 or so and we hit up the trams got to the entrance plaza and noticed that it wasnt too busy getting into disneyland, the lines for California Adventure seemed longer. Which was a relief...we went in and immediately saw Goofy dancing on Main Street around a group of kids...The first thing we headed for was IASW. I decided to get in line while my friend boo hooed about how he had to have a pretzel. So while he was waiting i got in line and the line moved so fast that i got OUT cause i was about to board while he was still waiting for his pretzel and cheese. We finally got on and after that we headed to toontown...Roger Rabbit was a 45 minute wait so we skipped it and went over to Matterhorn which was about 10 mins or so, rode that then they let us go on it again cause they made us wait so long getting off it the first time , we were sitting in those cars that SLIDE over to the side and they let other people get off first. Anyways we head over to Space Mountain, 30 mins wait which wasnt bad at all. Had alot of fun on it as usual...its always more fun when u ride with park guests that have never been on it before. We got off and went to Star Tours which was a walk on ride and then Buzz Lightyear where i just like to hold the bar down and make us spin the entire ride. Next we ran over to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, my fav and waitied about 15 mins or so. Once off we got out McDonalds french fries and walked around some shops in that area. Then went for Indiana Jones which was also 15 mins. We got off that and went to the haunted mansion which had no line, it was just a walk on something that i had never done for that ride...it was fun tho, i was so close to the new white sheet i felt like i could ripp it off...lol....we got of HM and got dole whips at the tiki room, then went to fantasyland to ride Mr Toad, Snow White, and Pinnochio, ID LOVe TO GET ON PETER PAN but the line is like always long. We decided to go eat at Rainforest Cafe, walked all the way down DTD and got there it was gonna be a 45 min to hour wait so we hopped back on the monorail came into Disneyland again , looked through the holes at all the submarine construction, it was funny cause everyone was looking through the holes and i could hear people talking about how exciting it was to have them back. Neways we like to walk around alot so now we decide lets walk to DCA and eat there and ride soaring over california. BAD IDEA we got there and the wait was an hour and the restraurants were extrememly busy. WE go BACK to Disneyland and go eat at the french market in NOS, btw where i noticed that instread of the Mark Twain Riverboat they had the pirate ship running for guests to ride. Had sum chicken and fries and salad and bread and was ready to go at it again...Since we had already went on everything we like we just rode stuff over again...we rode HM again...then got on the train and rode it around the park. Then we hit up Matterhorn again to ride the right side instead of the left side. We got on Space Mountain again and thats when we broke down inside the exiting tunnel, scary and exciting at the same time. all throughtout the ride u could hear the music and a recording saying to please remain seated. It felt like we were stuck forever in there...then we had to hop out and walk off the ride. We were gonna use our re admit passes to bypass the Peter Pan line, but FL had already been closed cause of fireworks that night. So we used them for BTMRR one last time which is always better at night and then we ran over to Indiana Jones again..called it a night and were leaving as the fireworks were going off....it was a fun day. ( SORRY IF ITS SO LONG, I HAD ALOT TO SAY)

• Minion

Re: My 1st Trip Report from 4/25

Sounds like a you had a Great day. Thanks for the post. Makes me look forward to my trip on the 29th that much more.

• Hey, that's not Rose!

Wow it sounds pretty un-busy right now. Man I wish I had money, but unemployment just doesn't pay enough.
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

• Circle of Ancients

Good job on your trip report! The part where you said that you like to hold the bar down and make the Buzz Lightyear car spin the entire time makes me laugh!

• For You!

Nice report - if it had been any shorter, I would have worried about you!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!