Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

Enchanted Kingdom? (Grad Nite Page)

Call me weird, but why would DL's Grad Night page refer to it as the 'Enchanted Kingdom'? Was 'Magic Kingdom' not teeny enough?
    -Monorail Man

Excuse me. That's my grad night this year. Don't make fun of me. Haha, i'm kidding. Well, at first my school was going to have it at Universal Studios. I'm SOOOO glad that fell through. At least it could be somewhere that I love, i'm there all the time anyways. Haha.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

Quote Originally Posted by MyThioIsGoofy
    Excuse me. That's my grad night this year. Don't make fun of me.
    If I were making fun of you, I would be making fun of myself as well.
    -Monorail Man

• Leave 'em wanting more!

Oh my God I feel old.
    ~ Tasty, yet morally ambiguous! ~

• Disneyland Freak

OMG the commercial on that site scares me! lol
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

• Reaver of Souls

"Drop the beat while it's hot in the Hip Hop Arena"????

Did anyone think, while making this commercial the the narrarator was WAAAYYY too white to say something like that and not sound like a fool? He be buggin, yo.
    Honor those who fall under the sword.
    But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

• Rainicorn.

You guys are going to have SO much fun. Seriously, last year's Grad Nite was the best time I had at Disneyland. The lines were short all around except for the Matterhorn (seriously, they need to fix that queue SOMEHOW) and we rode like maniacs. The clubs are lame.
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• Disneyland Freak

^It was unsettling at first hearing Eminem and Powerman 3000 inside Aladdin's Oasis whilst modernly dressed CMs danced inside the tiger's head... definetly not Aladdin and Jasmine's daytime story telling! It was also quite funny (since it was the KROQ club) seeing security guards break up mosh crowds every 5 seconds
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

• Junior Senior

Grad Nite was great for me because it seemed like most of the people there hadn't been to Disneyland since they were about 10 years old. My friend and I scooted our butts to Critter Country and rode Splash Mtn twice before we even saw anyone other than CMs in the entire land - people just forgot it was there. She was so glad to be with me...she's no stranger to DL but it's hard to navigate in the dark if you don't know exactly what you're doing.

Bring real food in your pockets, though - we felt so sick by the end of the night living off pretzels and coke.

• Queen of Randomness

Grad Night was interesting for me because none of my friends went and so hung out with a girl from my math test that had an anti-Disneyland mood the whole time. So I really didn't get to have any special memories from that trip. Being the Disneyland fanactic that I am, I didn't care because I was in Disneyland and that was all that mattered to me. We went on JC like at 3 o'clock and the guide was so tired and we were all so tired that we were all cracking up the whole time and all he was saying was "there's an elephant over there and a hippo over there...", never had so much fun on that ride. Everything's more funny when you're tired.

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

I can't wait to go for my official time this year. I got to go last year too and I had a total blast. I wish we had more time in the park, though (along with fastpass machines open so the lines wouldn't be so friggen long...).

• Disney worshipper/geek

You know, my Grad Night last year sucked too. We left school late, so we didn't get there til nearly midnight anyway. I felt like a 5th wheel because my 4 best friends were 2 couples and the guy I liked forever who by now I'm pretty certain had a thing for me, but was too much of a miserable a**hole to tell me was hanging out with another group of friends trying to "be black" (forgive me if this offensive, you would only believe it if you saw it ). One of my friends was going to meet someone at the park from another school, so we waited an hour & they never showed up. My other best girlfriend & I couldn't get a hold og any other friends to chill with and she hit her head on the was into the Haunted Mansion, so we didn't get to go on it. Just as well, I would have had to sit by myself with no one to make out with...
    My mind won't rest
    and I don't sleep
    Not even in my dreams...
    -"If You Ever Did Believe"
    written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
    1985-2005

I LOVED my Grad Nite. The whole idea of staying past midnight at DL was a fantasy come true for me. One of my favorite memories at DL is drinking coffee on Main Street and watching the sun rise. Being the Disney nerd that I am, I didn't spent a lot of time at the clubs; I went on all the rides instead (in fact, that was the only time I was able to go on Rocket Rods twice on one trip!).

• With my wife....

I have great memories of my grad night (I can't believe it's been 10 years!!)... except for the fact that the picture I have has Paul Pressler's signature on it!!! ARRGH!
    "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

--Walt Disney

• A Little Rabid

That commercial is like something they'd put up in the Disneyland Hotels, really.

Ah, Grad Night. I've yet to experience it since I graduate in 2006. Fellow teenagers make me cranky so I'll be away from the music and dancing. It's staying in the Emporium for me half the night.

Can't forget the lovely stories of this special night. You know... hormones.
    I lurk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast