Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

• Banned User

Re: I Wonder How Much Disney Makes Off Of Parking Per Day

Quote Originally Posted by ChiiDesu
    But you just changed the topic 15 posts ago, and it's still on this page :/
    Yes. I stopped my rampage about the other thing- meaning how much they make off of parking. Now its on how to improve the structure.

• idk my BFF Minnie

Quote Originally Posted by A Disney Dreamer
    Yes. I stopped my rampage about the other thing- meaning how much they make off of parking. Now its on how to improve the structure.
    ...But that's what my post was about. There's no relation in my first post in this thread about the original topic.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by ChiiDesu
    ...But that's what my post was about, not about the original topic.
    Ok, lol, who cares?

That was the message I was trying to get to these other members, but they weren't getting it!
    That is the message you were really trying to convey, WOW i must have missed it . Maybe I should reread this thread

• Banned User

You know, bringing back this old topic, I am just wondering how much does Knott's charge for parking since everytime I have gone to their park, I am with a school group.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Last time I checked it was $9 to park a car at Knott's.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• A Pirate's life for me!

Don't know about Knott's, but even though we frequent DL about four trips per year, they haven't got a dime out of us for parking (well unless you consider having a PAP parking revenue) for the past 15 years.

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by tahoebob54
    If a CM makes $8.20 per hour, it costs Disney much more than that have a employee. In My job my employeer pays over $12000.00 year for benifits per person, then there are taxes that must be paid for each employee. SSI, Disibility, and others. Granted where I work we have one of the best benifit packages in the State of California The cost to the company I work for is over $8.00 per hour just for benifits and taxes.
    OK, I'm late to this thread
    but coming from someone who does payroll and pays the taxes
    It's just not paying your taxes that is hard
    The Employeer pays DOUBLE the taxes
    So if you taxes were $10 (which you pay), the employeer now pays $20 (so the gov't has now made $30...talk about Disney getting rich...look at the gov't.--and this was a low number... they get so much more. With just 40 part time employee's we pay over $5,000 (every two weeks) to the government and the our state taxes..which are considerably less)
    (this is why companies cannot give tax advice. In doing so, they can affect how much taxes they give to the government)
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

Sure, you think that. Walt Disney Corporation should change their policies a bit. They go a bit too far with their ridiculous prices- I know very well that a company needs money to thrive, but when they are basically emptying guests' pockets, they could add a few FREE things such as a few moving walkways. They hardly invest anything into the park, at least before the now current company positions. They left Disneyland to basically die in the late 1990s, and I'll never forgive the company for that...EVER. Disneyland should be treated, and should have been always treated, with respect. Its Walt Disney's Kingdom! Letting it fall into that disrepair sickened me. Luckily, management has been fixing up the park to its former glory, but I'll still always will hold a grude. A company, a 'family' company has turned into nothing but a Capitalist system, which I guess was expected. But you know, I thought Disney would be different- just a tad different from the rest. Where the company did small things just for the fun and hell of it- being adventurous like Walt would have been. Walt had high visions of a family park, but I feel that has slipped these past few years. Its no longer the company Walt had envisioned. Its just a regular company trying to grab your buck. At least in the old days, guests actually left Disneyland with actual money they had brought into the park.

O well, what can you expect from a popular company.
    You were, what maybe 2 during this time?
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DLFreak71
    You were, what maybe 2 during this time?
    No, don't want to start this bad conversation up again - I was just curious about Knott's parking, which DB gave to me - thanks pal

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011