Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Club Buzz Stage Demo Question???

The DL web site has performances on the Club Buzz Stage scheduled through at least the middle of next week. That's going to be a truley Magical experience with the stage being torn down around them. :devil: What gives? Did someone forget to inform those that update the web pages or are they doing the performances somewhere else? Just seems odd to me.
    Last edited by JangoFett; 04-07-2005 at 08:50 AM.
    You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

• JMUBOY - 30 Yrs Of Magic!

that's odd.....the area is certainly torn up!
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

• Leave 'em wanting more!

Now the walls are back down around Club Buzz and the stage is exposed for all to see, and it looks like nothing is happening.
    ~ Tasty, yet morally ambiguous! ~

• Resident Neuroscientist

on a college campus for the rest of my life
    it's done...looks like it is retaining the Club Buzz name w/o the Lightyear's Above the Rest punctuation error and the cruddy show.
    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

• Leave 'em wanting more!

Quote Originally Posted by pyrateslife4me84
    it's done...looks like it is retaining the Club Buzz name w/o the Lightyear's Above the Rest punctuation error and the cruddy show.
    Well that's lame.
    ~ Tasty, yet morally ambiguous! ~

• Master of Disaster

hopefully they will change that too eventually. perhaps its an unscheduled change so they have to do it in 5 day stages with it reopening on the weekends.

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by pyrateslife4me84
    Well, if you think about it...

1. they would have to change the restaurant images attached to the tomorrowland terrace...

2. they would have to change the park maps... (which have been printed in advance...)

- Again this is likely to be a "transition period"... However, I don't think they have much of a replacement... This may be a question for the powers that be, including our favorite info seeker, Al Lutz...
    Check out my other blog:

• Minion

gosh, I hope they bring back live entertainment there.
    I never saw Club Buzz, but it must have not been there long, I went twice in 03.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

They really need to get rid of that whole stage and replace it with a stage that matches the new Tomorrowland paint scheme.

• JMUBOY - 30 Yrs Of Magic!

I agree, this rehab is bad. This stage needs a full return to the non themed pre-Club Buzz look. This is Matt Ouimet's first notable bad decision when it comes to rehabs.
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

• Resident Neuroscientist

on a college campus for the rest of my life
    Quote Originally Posted by travelmom
    I never saw Club Buzz, but it must have not been there long, I went twice in 03.
    There will be two bands performing daily for the 50th (I believe they are starting the two bands/day soon...like...now. There are two bands performing there today.

I don't think it's really a bad decision...nothing wrong w/ calling it Club Buzz to me...they have concerts so it's like a club only Disney style, and Buzz is nearby. Much better than that crappy show they had there. It is, by the way, confirmed to be called Club Buzz right up into the 50th, so no more changes.
    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

• Rainicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by travelmom
    They do during busy nights.
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• The Uber Film Geek

I have a feeling that they simply didn't have time/funds devoted to a complete makeover prior to 5/5/05. Therefore, they did a quick remodel. I'm sure that post-summer '05 there will be efforts made to change the stage more fully, and likewise efforts made to repaint Astro Orbiter, the entrance rocks, and Autopia, as well as the repaint/remodel of the Monorail Station/Submarine queue.
    My DVDs
    "Every view they hold on you's a piano out of tune
    You're an angel, you're a demon, you're just.... human." - James, Lullaby

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by captveg
    I have a feeling that they simply didn't have time/funds devoted to a complete makeover prior to 5/5/05. Therefore, they did a quick remodel. I'm sure that post-summer '05 there will be efforts made to change the stage more fully, and likewise efforts made to repaint Astro Orbiter, the entrance rocks, and Autopia, as well as the repaint/remodel of the Monorail Station/Submarine queue.

I have a feeling it does infact have a relation to the fact those maps were printed in advanced..... so people looking for Club buzz would never find it.... :devil:

Though i would wish they would retheme the stage... (keep the name if you want but repaint the area and rethrme the area..)

• What have I done?

Everyone can relax I was at the park yesterday and saw no signs of the show except for a great band playing different fun songs! And they played a great No DOubt song too!

"This guy!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast