Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• white and nerdy

Angry 10 reasons thejoshualee is NEVER going to Disneyland again!!!!

That’s right, you heard me. I’m never going again. Disney had their chance to change for my whim, but now it’s too late. I present to you the top ten reasons I will never go to Disneyland again.

10. Crowds. How can Disney say they care about me or my family when the allow so many people into the parks? What if Main Street burst into flames one day after the fireworks? People would be burned, that’s what! I’ve never had a panic attack, but what if I got one during Fantasmic? I’ve complained to everyone I could find, cast member or otherwise, but nothing as been done.

9. Falling standards. You know what a quality ride was? The flying saucers, the house of tomorrow, the REAL Dumbo with the multi-colored straws. Nothing, I repeat, nothing built in Disneyland since my parents were kids is worth having.

8. Constant Vermin. I’ve seen mice, roaches, ants, bees, cats, ducks, fish, flies, dogs, illegal Mexicans, lady bugs, grass hoppers, caterpillars, swans, seagulls, and mice at Disneyland, Disney’s California Adventure, Downtown Disney, Mickey and Friends Parking area, and several “Good Neighbor” hotels. Gross gross gross.

7. Unsafe parking. Do they expect us to walk to our cars at the end of the day with only some guards and cameras? They should have personal scooters to transport us to our cars past armed security with AK-47s or 48s even.

6. Expensive Costs. $10 for parking? You gotta be kidding me. $8 for food? $10 for fast pass? $300 for a personalized tile? With all the money they make off of me from their sub par movies and DVDs I shouldn’t have to pay hardly anything to go to their park.

5. The Rape of Disney Classics. Adding piranhas to the Jungle Cruise? Adding Depp to Pirates of the Caribbean? Purple gay ghosts on Haunted Mansion? Let things happen the way Walt wanted… in a vacuum sealed tube. They are works of art like the Mona Lisa and other things that ruin the Catholic church.

4. Loss of Originality. Every ride has to be based off of a movie these days. Look back on the last 5 years, everything has been based off, not only a movie, but a non-Disney Movie at that… Star Tours, Indiana Jones, Malliboomer, come on!

3. They Never Pay Attention To My Ideas. I’ve submitted, by e-mail, literally hundreds of ways to make the park better. Everything from adding removable walkways across the Rivers of America to making a HUGE animatronics dragons that pop out of the sidewalk and breath fire. The only thing I’ve ever got in reply was a “your banned from VMK” e-mail.

2. The Pixarifacation of the Park. Pixar is not an will never be a part of Disney. They should just stop it already and make rides based off of Chicken Little and Valliant. If I see Woody or Buzz once more I’m gonna freak out.

1. Snooty Micechatters. That’s right, I see you all there at the hub every week, thinking your all that and a bag of chips, saying things like “Jump Mickey, Jump” making fun of me when I’m not around. Well you can all take a trip to H-E-double toothpick cuz I’m never going back.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Re: 10 reasons thejoshualee is NEVER going to Disneyland again!!!!

LMAO!! HAHAHAHHAHAH

Funniest. Post. EVER!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thejoshualee again.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• love my friends

ok.............. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Friends for life

VERY funny and VERY appropriate to the threads late of this week. I applaud you!!!!!!
    " And we can dream our dreams forever, dream our dreams together, we open our hearts make a wish on a star in the sky..."
    Light Magic 1997-1997

• Island Paradise

I needed a laugh this morning. Thanks!

• MiceChat News Team
    • Thanking the Academy

Blog Entries

Ahhhh . . . . sarcasm.

I get it. I think.

• Needs the smell of summer

Quote Originally Posted by thejoshualee
    .........7. Unsafe parking. Do they expect us to walk to our cars at the end of the day with only some guards and cameras? They should have personal scooters to transport us to our cars past armed security with AK-47s or 48s even. .....

......2. The Pixarifacation of the Park. Pixar is not an will never be a part of Disney. They should just stop it already and make rides based off of Chicken Little and Valliant. If I see Woody or Buzz once more Im gonna freak out.......
    These two had me rolling on the floor!
    The Funniest post yet!!

• Haunted Mansion Holiday

Quote Originally Posted by thejoshualee
    T

7. Unsafe parking. Do they expect us to walk to our cars at the end of the day with only some guards and cameras? They should have personal scooters to transport us to our cars past armed security with AK-47s or 48s even.

3. They Never Pay Attention To My Ideas. Ive submitted, by e-mail, literally hundreds of ways to make the park better. Everything from adding removable walkways across the Rivers of America to making a HUGE animatronics dragons that pop out of the sidewalk and breath fire. The only thing Ive ever got in reply was a your banned from VMK e-mail.
    IM not the only one? Finally

• e komo mai

You'll be back. They all come back.

Bwahahahahaha!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Top ten reasons why we'll miss thejoshualee in Disneyland:

1) He's a nincompoop.

2) No wait. I meant to do the wink thing. Let me try again.... .

3) He makes raciest remarks about parking structures.

4) itt wond nt bee teh smea wt/o Dr. Tgel.

5) Deep down, we all know he's right about Dumbo.

6) He's from Utah. That would make him a "ute"...right?

7) Mickey is a giant mouse. So what's up with all the huff about rodents?

8) #7 has nothing to do with this top ten list, but reminded me of thejoshualee.

9) His cat is amazing on the keyboard.

10) Who's going to come up with these top ten lists if Dr. Tgel goes away?

Don't leave, joshualee....don't leave!! What would the DLR do without you?

• Sshhh, being very quiet

HA..you got me..thanks for the laugh.

• That Guy

The way I see it, if someone can say in a different thread, "Hey, don't be mean to the child predator/pedophile" then by all means, this thread is more then welcome. Josh makes some valid points.

Keep up the good work, and please stop picking on sex offenders.

• Smelly Pirate Hooker

Red Face Re: 10 reasons thejoshualee is NEVER going to Disneyland again!!!!

Yeah you make some good points. Like the whole Pixar crap. You where I think they went wrong? DCA. That's right. It sucks. But as for Disneyland, it is love. But come on, Illegal Mexicans in your list of vermin such as ants, bees, ducks, cockroaches, and rats? That's a bit harsh. I mean if you aren't going to Disneyland anymore for that, then you may as well not go anywhere.

ITS A SATIRE!!!!!! lighten up geesh!
    " And we can dream our dreams forever, dream our dreams together, we open our hearts make a wish on a star in the sky..."
    Light Magic 1997-1997

• Minion

Oh I get it. thejoshualee is kidding! You got me!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast