• My Children's Father

DCA Entertainment Questions

A co-worker of mine asked me to ask MiceChat what happened to a couple of entertainment offerings at DCA. Specifically, he wants to know what happened to the Miner 49ers, the bluegrass band that used to play over by GRR. He also would like to know whatever happened to Rebecca from the DUH. :confused:

I know MiceChat does not condone violence, so I won't share what action my co-worker wishes to take against those that arranged to have these entertainers removed. :devil:
    "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

• Boozer, User, and Loser

There was a group performing by GRR last weekend. I don't know if they were the Miner 49ers or not.

• My Children's Father

My co-worker was there on Sunday and said they weren't there ......
    "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

• Boozer, User, and Loser

I walked by, and there was a group of four men singing and playing some country music. I forget what time it was though.

The Miner 49'er got into a physical fight back stage and two were fired. They are recasting the fiddle and banjo parts. They should be playing again soon. A shame! These sort of jobs, playing an instrument during the day with benefits, are few and far between. Rebecca has move on to perform on the tube (So we are told) . We did see her perform with DUH after she left??

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits
    Quote Originally Posted by WB6UCE
    The Miner 49'er got into a physical fight back stage and two were fired. <Snip>
    Darn! Dennis, you beat me to it. (Then again, you are where I heard it from in the first place, so it's more than fair you get to respond... )

Question: Do you know if they're they going to recast just the members that were let go, or are they going to recast everybody at the same time?

(And when are you going to get started on April, already? I'm 216.175.122.147 if you feel like checking the logs.)

--<< Bruce >>--

Hi Bruce,
    By now all have seem the new guys. They are great players. Oddly the fiddler is not a primary Bluegrass fiddler, but is learning fast. Billy Mandolin was turned down for the fiddler part!!!!! How could you/they not hire Him? A complete master of bluegrass and most other musical styles on the fiddle and mandolin? See you farther down the log.
    Dennis