Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Disneyland 50th Event Info Posted

(Sorry everyone. I accidentially deleted two threads about this subject while merging them. A third was just started and is merged here as well. Sorry for any confusion. - Dusty)

All info from the Disney Event Services web site:
    http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservic...yland4353.html

There are 5 different packages. Here is the event info:

Event: Celebrating 50 Years of Magical Memories

Event Date(s): July 15 -17, 2005

Event Location: Disneyland® Resort

Event Information:

It’s not just another walk in the park! Journey back with us, to a time when this magical place was only a reality in the mind of one man who had a vision of a place where friends and family could join together to share magical moments filled with fun and laughter. Stroll with us down a country lane that leads to a fragrant orange grove, far from the glitter and bustle of 50’s Hollywood, that will soon undergo a remarkable transformation. Do you too dream of going home to Main Street, discovering castles and exploring jungles, soaring into space aboard rocket ships and riding trains through cowboy towns? Then we entreat you to join us for a fabulous, joyous celebration…a fun filled, enlightening, nostalgic and magical trip back to when it was all just a dream and then wondrously became a reality. Come take a memory filled walk back through Walt’s original park… his first Magic Kingdom.

·TWO (2) Nights Accommodation at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel® (nights of 7/15 and 7/16/05 only)*

·ONE (1) Day Passport (Ticket) to Disneyland® park (Valid 7/16/05 only)

·Be a part of the Happiest Homecoming on Earth Celebration with a ONE (1) Day Passport (Ticket) to Disneyland® park (Valid 7/17/05 only)

·First Opportunity to Pre-Purchase Open Edition & Limited Edition 50th Anniversary Merchandise

·Taste of the Disneyland® Resort (Delicious menu samplings from participating Resort Restaurants will be offered) (7/15/05)

·Reserved Seating at the Live Auction (7/15/05)

·Guaranteed Entry into at least ONE (1) “Illusions, Illustrations & Inspirations” seminars/workshops, per day (7/15 and 7/16/05; Available via Random Selection Process only. Some seminars may require an additional materials fee.)

·Event Lunch (7/15/05)

·Opportunity to participate in the Artist, Author & Special Appearance Signing experience (7/15 and 7/16/05)

·Continental Breakfast (7/16/05)

·Reserved Seating at the “My Favorite Magical Memories” Panel Discussion (7/16/05)

·Event Lunch (7/16/05)

·Opportunity to attend a portion of the 2005 Disney Legend Induction Experience (7/16/05)

·Reserved Seating at the Themed Dining Experience in the Park (7/16/05)

·Years ago, Walt & Lillian celebrated their Wedding anniversary on the Mark Twain, now you too can be one of fifty Guests, to celebrate an auspicious anniversary aboard the Mark Twain with our Disneyland® at Dawn Breakfast (7/17/05)

·Commemorative Photo

·Three Commemorative Keepsakes

Unless otherwise stated, all elements will occur or be available only from 7/15 through 7/17/05.

Ticket Sale Information:

Tickets for the WALT’S DREAM event package are $1,955.00, per person. Limited in availability to 50 Guests. No discounts will be offered in conjunction with this package.

Theme park admission:

Theme Park Admission on 7/16 and 7/17 is included in your event package. If you are a Disneyland® Premium Annual Passholder and will be using your annual pass to enter the park on these days, you may remove the theme park tickets from your package for a credit of approximately $106. You will have this option available to you while making your online reservation.

*Standard accommodations one person per room. Includes room rate and tax only. Couples purchasing the WALT’S DREAM event package will be offered a third and fourth night hotel accommodation (7/13 and 7/14/05 only, as the Resort Hotels are currently booked on the dates following this event) in a standard room/double occupancy at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel® (or another Resort hotel as determined by Disney) in lieu of two rooms for two nights. Subject to availability.

ALL ELEMENTS OF THE EVENT AND THE PACKAGE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. No items in this package may be redeemed for cash, and all items (and portions thereof) are non-refundable, non-transferable and will be forfeited if not used in conjunction with the Celebrating 50 Years of Magical Memories Event. Other restrictions apply. Separate theme park admission is required on 7/15/05. On 7/16 and 7/17/05, please be prepared to show both your event credential and valid park ticket to enter Disneyland® park. Your event credential alone will not guarantee you entry to the park. We strongly recommend that you enter the theme park prior to10:00 a.m. each day.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Compulsive Map Collector

Disney Gallery 50th Event Info is POSTED!

Just Posted at the Disney Gallery

http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservic...yland4353.html

Well, I wasnt sure what to expect, but those prices are pretty high. I will try to get together enough pennies in the next 2 weeks. Anybody have their sights set on a certain package?

• Minion

Thanks for the heads up there Dusty I thought I had lost what little mind that I had left. I knew I had made a nice long post about it and then it was gone

• Still wants to be a cat!

WOW, would LOVE to experience that, but $6000.00 for 3 people. Doing the Disney Cruise already....can't save that many pennies!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan
    Thanks for the heads up there Dusty I thought I had lost what little mind that I had left. I knew I had made a nice long post about it and then it was gone
    <<<< Blushing

I'm so sorry about that MickeyMan and everyone else that I wiped away in my big Oopsie

In any case, these events look VERY expensive.
    Find us on Facebook:

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage
    <<<< Blushing

I'm so sorry about the MickeyMan and everyone else that I wiped away in my big Oopsie

In any case, these events look VERY expensive.

No hard feelings Dusty. Glad you re-posted it. Thank you

The packages all look cool gut out of my range.

I don't understand which package is what? Can anyone explain?

- Wolfette

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy999
    I don't understand which package is what? Can anyone explain?

The packages listed at the top of the page following this link: http://www.register123.com/event/pro...e&varPage=home

• -Going Retro-

Thanks for the info! I'm was kind of hoping for a special party on the 17th to be announced but I guess this is good news, if you want to spend the dough :o

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Disguy
    Thanks for the info! I'm was kind of hoping for a special party on the 17th to be announced but I guess this is good news, if you want to spend the dough :o
    Ditto! Too rich for my blood.

I must say though, the Mark Twain Breakfast sounds wonderful though!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Disguy
    This is just a Merchandise Event. I still hope they with have the big rumored 50 hour party for guests.
    Find us on Facebook:

Thank you!

- Wolfette

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage
    This is just a Merchandise Event. I still hope they with have the big rumored 50 hour party for guests.
    If they were going to do that, shouldnt they have announced that with this?

• Gay Man

This announcement was a disappointment (to say the least). I won't be doing any of these "Special Events". They don't seem very "Special" to me.

What a lost opportunity to make people happy at the "Happiest Place on Earth".

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast