Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turtle Talk?

It sounds cool and I too have heard good reviews of it. So are we getting the normal Crush or Crush with Dory?

Quote Originally Posted by Uno
    It sounds cool and I too have heard good reviews of it. So are we getting the normal Crush or Crush with Dory?
    is Crush with Dory the same show? or?

I'm confused?

anywho the more I think about it the more it might be cool to see Crush in DCA, if they can add it in before May 5th

• Aw....man !

We saw 'Turtle Talk' in January...it was a wonderful small show, it really reminds you of the wonderful things Disney can do when the technology and characters are used to support the show, rather than the other way around (as in 'Stitch's Great Escape'...ew).
    However, it does seem an odd fit in DCA if the same format is used. The primary influence at Epcot was on education and information about sea turtles. If the focus is shifted to another topic, or more emphasis is placed on pure entertainment value, it could work well.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

• Resident Neuroscientist

on a college campus for the rest of my life
    Quote Originally Posted by Baloo D. Bear
    We saw 'Turtle Talk' in January...it was a wonderful small show, it really reminds you of the wonderful things Disney can do when the technology and characters are used to support the show, rather than the other way around (as in 'Stitch's Great Escape'...ew).
    However, it does seem an odd fit in DCA if the same format is used. The primary influence at Epcot was on education and information about sea turtles. If the focus is shifted to another topic, or more emphasis is placed on pure entertainment value, it could work well.
    well the topic could be anything, since they can make Crush say anything they want.
    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

looking for former characters

Hey, out there...anyone got a line on former disneyland characters i could talk to for a story i'm writing??

• In Technicolor!

Quote Originally Posted by suitedup
    Hey, out there...anyone got a line on former disneyland characters i could talk to for a story i'm writing??
    You may get a better response by starting a new thread in the "Break Room":
    http://www.micechat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26
    [see the Sticky on that forum from admin Dustysage]

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Jspider
    is Crush with Dory the same show? or?

I'm confused?

anywho the more I think about it the more it might be cool to see Crush in DCA, if they can add it in before May 5th
    Dory is now in Turtle Talk ...

Description/photos: http://www.d-troops.com/articles.php?id=471

• CM for 4 years!

I went today to Innoventions and the Stitch attraction was not only closed, but it looked like a permanent closure. All that was set up was a couple computers with the Experiment 626 game... so CMs or anything. It might be gone for good. T_T

• Do You Wanna Get Rocked?

Blog Entries
    Ok! I was Turtle Talk today over at DCA! It was TOTALY AWESOME DUDE! SWEET! It is a great addition to the animation building! I had heard that Dory was also in it but she wasn't! but it was very woth going to and very enjoyable!!!!

• Banned User

Perhaps what they did was take the older version from epcot and move it there.. (Epcot's in in Living seas which is underwater.. and the mic is in the ocean..)

how is it set up at DCA?

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information
    I went into it Wednesday (after it was down for about 20 minutes), line was short, they made mention of it being a preview at the outset.
    The kids seemed to really like it, as did many of the adults. There were alot
    of tech folks there trying to melt into the background so as not to distract.
    The host Sean was okay, just getting his feet wet as it were. It'll be very popular and really good for the Animation Bldg. as well.
    Love the artwork, music and air conditioning in there!

• Minion

I saw the preview on Tuesday, and I am very impressed overall, especially with how Crush can spot people (by what they wear!) in the crowd, recognize names, and how seamless he can carry on a conversation and respond to just about any question or answer the audience makes. The audience (including myself) responded well to the show. The technology involved in making this interactive theater presentation is astounding to me. Way to go, Imagineering! Even if this is a Pixar addition (which some people seem to frown upon, which sorta boggles my mind), Turtle Talk makes the Animaiton building my favorite place in the Backlot outside of ToT.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by melmel
    I went today to Innoventions and the Stitch attraction was not only closed, but it looked like a permanent closure. All that was set up was a couple computers with the Experiment 626 game... so CMs or anything. It might be gone for good. T_T
    wait.. Stitch is gone?!! someone else tell me this isn't true and it was just an off day? I d meeting Stitch and seeing him do a Darth impression!! It was all I enjoyed about Innoventions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12