Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

• Banned User

Re: Well Since Haunted Mansion Got A New Attic, How About A Complete Redo Of The Ride

Quote Originally Posted by GRD999
    Thank you.
    I gave a link to your site in my last post- I'll add them to my photo bucket, but lol, don't you want people to see your site anyway??

• Banned User

Re: Well Since Haunted Mansion Got A New Attic, How About A Complete Redo Of The Ride

Ok, transporting to Photo Bucket. Sorry for the mix-up, GRD999 .

• I Love Disneyland!!

Quote Originally Posted by A Disney Dreamer
    All you have to do is click the 'view image' button and it links to your site.

And sorry, I can't advertise for you. But I'm sorry I didn't put a link to your site.
    ADD, you have been told before to give credit to people that you take images from and it is not advertizing to do so. You should not just go around stealing images where ever you feel like. I agree! Take the images down or give credit to theghoulishgallery.com for using their images and stop stealing bandwidth!!!!!

Sheesh ....
    I'm addicted and I don't care!!!

• Banned User

Hey just wondering, do you guys think this might be 'too' scarier for the Haunted Mansion- I really enjoy this particulae picture a lot.

I just see tons of class coming to the HM if they use similar pictures.

LINK
    No, then what does this post tell you! I GAVE HIM CREDIT! lol- sorry I'm not good with the whole bandwitch thing and stuff

OK- let's get back to the original topic.

• The Ghost Relations Dept.

Ok, transporting to Photo Bucket. Sorry for the mix-up, GRD999 .
    Actually, I meant that if you just linked them from our site that you just add a link to our site. As long as you added a link, its fine to link them from our bandwidth.

Its like the idea of taking an item from somewhere and not telling people where they could find it. We pay for the bandwidth so its like you were just taking without helping. But since you added a link, its fine now. No problems.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by GRD999
    Actually, I meant that if you just linked them from our site that you just add a link to our site. As long as you added a link, its fine to link them from our bandwidth.

Its like the idea of taking an item from somewhere and not telling people where they could find it. We pay for the bandwidth so its like you were just taking without helping. But since you added a link, its fine now. No problems.
    oh, ok. Lol sorry for that!

Re: Well Since Haunted Mansion Got A New Attic, How About A Complete Redo Of The Ride?

Hmmmmm....I might be able to pull some more ideas out......

Would it be possible to make ghosts appear in the conservatory or is something inside the facade already taking up that space?

Maybe the suit of armor should be replaced so as to have more fluid movements....maybe even make him lift his arm and wave as if it looked like an actual person was inside.

I, personally, don't care much for the dinner guests....they should,(again) get more realistic characters. Perhaps even add some more people....that granny looks kinda lonely over there by her lonesome. And there's a huge void of unused space between the organist and the shooting portraits over his head......

...Now for the graveyard.....

Replace the caretaker and dog. (Note that I'd like for the replacements to look simular to the originals, but with much better animations)....Maybe we could an invisible ghost could take the caretaker's launtarn as he shivers with fright. And looks at his dog.

A lot of tombstones and granit lids are seen moving, which might distract you from the main ghosts in the graveyard. Perhaps there could be less, or maybe they could swing to the beat of the grim grinning ghosts song. After all, ALL the ghosts here are having a good time.

The dog snapping it's jaws at each passing doom buggie could also add a little extra chill in this happy place.

A phantom of some sort can be seen in a crypt (close to the opra singer). She just sits there and does nothing. Practically a floating sheet. We could use more dancing........

That's it............Of course, I'll always enjoy it no matter what!

• Banned User

Re: Well Since Haunted Mansion Got A New Attic, How About A Complete Redo Of The Ride?

I think maybe the Bride could go, like after you leave the attic, (think of the downward movement through the trees), you could hear the Bride saying: "No! Get back here! Your not escaping me! Noooooooooo!!" Then that would make a bit more sense and give the Bride a bit of a closing. It just seems weird you pass her and she doesn't say ANYTHING to you at all. Maybe a Roz-type thing could work.

• The Happiest Cynic

I think maybe the Bride could go, like after you leave the attic, (think of the downward movement through the trees), you could hear the Bride saying: "No! Get back here! Your not escaping me! Noooooooooo!!" Then that would make a bit more sense and give the Bride a bit of a closing. It just seems weird you pass her and she doesn't say ANYTHING to you at all. Maybe a Roz-type thing could work.
    The Bride now has a few phrases, like "You may kiss the Bride" and "I do" and whatnot.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by TheSwami
    The Bride now has a few phrases, like "You may kiss the Bride" and "I do" and whatnot.
    I KNOW THAT! But she isn't DIRECTLY talking to you.

I think its a bit weird a killer bride just lets helpless guests pass. They could make her have a bit more dialouge (geared to the riders) after you can no longer see her. So like she is screaming at herself that she didn't catch you in time and you are close enough to overhear her. Meeting the Bride should be a scary, just a bit , experience.

• The Happiest Cynic

I KNOW THAT! But she isn't DIRECTLY talking to you.

I think its a bit weird a killer bride just lets helpless guests pass. They could make her have a bit more dialouge (geared to the riders) after you can no longer see her. So like she is screaming at herself that she didn't catch you in time and you are close enough to overhear her. Meeting the Bride should be a scary, just a bit , experience.
    Uh, I guess so... problem is in the Haunted Mansion you can already hear the buggies right behind you echoing the part of the ride you just went through, and that area right after the Attic is quiet enough so you'd hear that sound repeat 3 or 4 times... plus they'd have to slow the ride down in that room long enough for her to say something else beforehand to indicate that you are actually, uh... very slowly escaping in a motorized car on a track

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by TheSwami
    Uh, I guess so... problem is in the Haunted Mansion you can already hear the buggies right behind you echoing the part of the ride you just went through, and that area right after the Attic is quiet enough so you'd hear that sound repeat 3 or 4 times... plus they'd have to slow the ride down in that room long enough for her to say something else beforehand to indicate that you are actually, uh... very slowly escaping in a motorized car on a track
    Well Disney could invent better doombuggies I suppose- I think its time for a new fleat anyway.

As for the Bride, you could say she was giving you a tour of where she lives before wanting to axe your head off, but when she is about to, she discovers she took too long- I don't know, I just think it would give The Bride a better closure.

I fixed it, Jesus!
    Wow! Does he post here? I bet his reputation is off the charts!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by gimpboy76
    Wow! Does he post here? I bet his reputation is off the charts!
    lol, I was joking around.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyfreak
    I believe the ride needs technology updates, not story or feeling changes.
    Totally agree.

I do like the new attic (from what I've been able to see online), and I can't wait to see the additions to come soon.

But I like how the Mansion is goofy and creepy at the same time. Phantom Manor works quite well in France...and the Haunted Mansion here works very well here. I feel that the tones coincide well with the culture in which area it resides. That does not make any version lesser than the other, but that their tones work well with their location.

I like the idea of the hitchiking ghosts being more "interactive"...whatever that entails. I like the idea of more free-flowing AAs in the ride. New projections. Effects that make you go "wow".

If anything completely new was added, I'd say place something in the loading area. But the ride's "story" IMO does not need to be altered...it's a series of stories and experiences that one leaves to the imagination.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast