Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

• Banned User

Well Since Haunted Mansion Got A New Attic, How About A Complete Redo Of The Ride?

Ok, well with all the changes that have been happening in the Haunted Mansion's attic, what do you guys think of having a complete redo of the Mansion?

I mean replacing photos in the halls with that of the bride, and maybe make the dancing guests in the Ballroom be the ghosts of a doomed wedding party (with a huge wedding cake!).

And redo the Stretch Room to have the Bride in the four strecthing pictures (think Phantom Manor). I think it would be cool.

Any ideas, suggestions?

• Official MC Thread Killer

Re: Well Since Haunted Mansion Got A New Attic, How About A Complete Redo Of The Ride?

I'm up for changes like DL has right now. And, technically, the bride is in the stretching room already. She is the woman (much older) sitting above her husband's grave. On his grave, is a head with an axe in it and it says "George". Now, the potrait right in front of the attic bride states "Constance and George"... so there's a connection...
    BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
    I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

• Neep meep beep

Re: Well Since Haunted Mansion Got A New Attic, How About A Complete Redo Of The Ride

Quote Originally Posted by A Disney Dreamer
    Ok, well with all the changes that have been happening in the Haunted Mansion's attic, what do you guys think of having a complete redo of the Mansion?
    Wow. The new changes are barely 48 hours old, and you guys are complaining already.

A Disney Dreamer, can you PLEASE reduce your signature?!? I post from my Treo while I'm in the park, and with your nine pictures, and your avatar, and often with multiple posts, my system always crashes and I have to reboot just to post updates from the Haunted Mansion or elsewhere.

Even if you just reduce it to half the photos, that would help a LOT. Thank you!

• Banned User

Re: Well Since Haunted Mansion Got A New Attic, How About A Complete Redo Of The Ride

Quote Originally Posted by Frogberto
    Wow. The new changes are barely 48 hours old, and you guys are complaining already.

A Disney Dreamer, can you PLEASE reduce your signature?!? I post from my Treo while I'm in the park, and with your nine pictures, and your avatar, and often with multiple posts, my system always crashes and I have to reboot just to post updates from the Haunted Mansion or elsewhere.

Even if you just reduce it to half the photos, that would help a LOT. Thank you!
    I'm NOT COMPLAINING!!!!

GEEZ! I just happen to think the changes are so good I was wondering what you guys thought if the HM brought in a more bride tie-in ride!!

i think the changes are wonderful!

• Banned User

Re: Well Since Haunted Mansion Got A New Attic, How About A Complete Redo Of The Ride?

And sorry, 'complete redo' of the ride doesn't sound right. I meant like more enhancements.

• Neep meep beep

And sorry, 'complete redo' of the ride doesn't sound right. I meant like more enhancements.
    Okay, can you please reduce your signature? Pretty please?

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

I agree yet again with the signature images. They're too many, and unnecessary.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• Banned User

Please keep on topic, thank you.

• Neep meep beep

Please keep on topic, thank you.
    I can't keep on topic when you keep crashing my system.

• Banned User

I can't keep on topic when you keep crashing my system.

Sorry.
    Last edited by A Disney Dreamer; 05-04-2006 at 07:32 PM.

• Banned User

Ok, well I was thinking of changing out the Master Gracey picture with a similar version of the following. Of course, the picture would look more like the Bride, being beautiful in one second, and old and pale in the next second. The example:

ALIVE:

ALMOST DEAD:

• Banned User

And note to Frogberto, sorry my pictures were crashing your system.

I like the idea of replacing everything, but not with all this bride-related stuff. More like giving everything a fresh overlay...like change all the paintings out with ones like in the attik (of real people), but keep them the same. i.e. Take a pic of three guys, each on one another's shoulder's, and replace the old stretching gallery one. Other changes could include re-doing the characters with more detailed props.....and adding new spooks!

I believe they're going to make the HH ghosts more animated instead of them just sitting there. More head/hand movements.

Wouldn't it be cool to see little leota move or float around?! Or actually see one of the crows take flight?! Or pehaps seeing scratch marks appeare on the demented clock as the shadowy hand glides by?!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter13
    I like the idea of replacing everything, but not with all this bride-related stuff. More like giving everything a fresh overlay...like change all the paintings out with ones like in the attik (of real people), but keep them the same. i.e. Take a pic of three guys, each on one another's shoulder's, and replace the old stretching gallery one. Other changes could include re-doing the characters with more detailed props.....and adding new spooks!

I believe they're going to make the HH ghosts more animated instead of them just sitting there. More head/hand movements.

Wouldn't it be cool to see little leota move or float around?! Or actually see one of the crows take flight?! Or pehaps seeing scratch marks appeare on the demented clock as the shadowy hand glides by?!
    Oh, so give the Mansion a more serious tone? I like the idea.

• I love my family!

I really think the Attic changes have aged the other parts of the ride. So I feel an update is needed now more then ever.

I would have loved to have seen what they could do with the whole ride and the proper budget.

Off topic: These changes have me that much more excited for Pirates.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast