• Food & Whine Aficianado

Memorial Day Weekend Park Closure Concerns

I'm arriving in the late afternoon/early evening on Friday, May 26 and have balcony seating for the 10:30 Fantasmic! performance. Because Guest Services will be closed by the time I get to DL, I was told that I could p/u my Fantasmic! ticket at ticket booth #5. My question is if the park reaches capacity earlier in the day, will this ticket booth still be open? I will already have park tickets in hand, so it's just a matter of getting my Fantasmic! ticket (and WIWF tour tickets for next morning).

Also, I have PS for Yamabuki at 7:10 and want to try to catch the fireworks before heading to Disney Gallery for Fantasmic! Assuming I finish dinner at 8:30-8:45, will I have time to get to the park and find a spot to see the fireworks? Or should I skip the fireworks this night and maybe take in a ride or two at CA or DL and then get to Fantasmic! at 9:45-10:00? I'll be solo this first night, so no worries about keeping track of a group (i.e., I can walk very fast).

Finally, looking for any other expert advice on making my trip extra-special. I have GCH theme park view, PS for Yamabuki, Napa Rose chef's counter, Granville's, WIWF tour, Fantasmic!! balcony, and a birthday party at Storyteller's. Doesn't have to be another splurge, maybe just some "different" things to do. I will be at the park for 5 days, so I'm hoping to fit in just about everything.

THANKS!
    An Enchanted Tiki Room practically in my back yard:
    www.TheTikiTerrace.com

Re: Memorial Day Weekend Park Closure Concerns

The 2Fer1 discounts are over. You won't have any trouble getting in to the Park at any time that weekend. Memorial Day Weekend, while mildly busy, is actually one of the least busy holiday weekends. People and families are too wrapped up in proms/graduations/finals to plan a trip to Disneyland in late May.

If you leave Yamabuki by 8:45pm at the latest, you'll have time to walk quickly through DTD and get into Disneyland, even with a 10 minute wait at the turnstiles. Cut through the Grand Californian lobby and out to DTD to save a few minutes walk.

• Food & Whine Aficianado

Re: Memorial Day Weekend Park Closure Concerns

Good answer! Good answer! *applause* Thanks! I haven't been this excited about a vacation in years.
    An Enchanted Tiki Room practically in my back yard:
    www.TheTikiTerrace.com