• Don't hate the game...

Fast Help PLEASE :)!!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been on in a while but I have a question! my pass expired and I want to renew it... BUT I'm leaving for 4 months! Am I able to put the pass on hold until I return from my trip? If so, I'm renewing it tomorrow!! The fastest possible response will be MOST appreciated! Hope all is well with everyone! <3

• Head Salesman

Re: Fast Help PLEASE :)!!

I'd wait until after you get back. Unless the prices increase within the next 4 months, there won't be any difference (other than wasting 4 months of a new AP). Your information and photo will still be in the Disneyland computer--just let them know that it's there, and they'll ask if any information has changed and if you'd like to take a new photo or use the one on record. They're not going to ban you from ever becoming an AP holder if you let your pass expire. Just wait until after you get back.
    Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

• Don't hate the game...

well Im leaving this thursday and I'm planning on going twice before i leave, which means 2 days of admission which means a very broke me... if i can put it on hold, i can use it for the 2 days and use the rest of the year after 4 months... thats what im trying to find out, is this allowed??

• insufferable know-it-all

The paltry few dollars you'll save using the "renewal discount" will NOT make up for the 4 months lost. As far as I know, when you renew it, it's a year from your old expiration date. Just hold off till you get back, seriously.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Head Salesman

Morrigoon's right. It expires exactly one year from the day you purchase the AP. No exceptions. Well, unless a person renews before their current pass expires, but that's a different story.
    Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

• Don't hate the game...

Thanks for the confirmation... maybe ill luck out and stumble upon $70 tomorrow... I can dream can't I?

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by luvsongthatnvrends
    well Im leaving this thursday and I'm planning on going twice before i leave, which means 2 days of admission which means a very broke me... if i can put it on hold, i can use it for the 2 days and use the rest of the year after 4 months... thats what im trying to find out, is this allowed??

No, that isn't allowed. So its really your call if you want to renew now. If you're going to go to Disneyland for two days before your 4-month trip, I guess I'd get it... but if you can pass up those two days before the four month trip, I'd do it. Save some money and enjoy the whole year once you get back.

Does that make sense?

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• 0 to 200 mph in 1 second!

Travel safe, luvsong...