S.o.s.interviewer Needed.must Have A Love/knowledge Of Walt Disney.all Welcome
Hey, I am doing a report in my English Class. It is on a famous person in time that has changed the world. So I decided to do it on none other than Mr. Walt Disney. However I have hit a snag in my report. I am required to have an Interview with someone who is tied to Walt, and well lets just say that it is not the easiest thing to do. So I have decided to go to people that I know truely care about him and his accomplishments! I have compiled about 10 questions or so, and I am desperate! Please give me indepth answers if possible! Thank you so much! Your replies are much appreciated!
1) How do you feel Walt Disney has changed the world?
2) Do you feel like his movies have had an impact on society?
3) What about his theme parks? Do you feel like they are memorable?
4) Do you think Walt does not get enough credit for his works?
5) What do you think was Walt's greatest accomplishment throughout his career? Cartoon, Movie, etc.
6) What icon do you think of most when you think of Walt Disney?
7) Do you feel that that is what Walt would have wanted people to remember him by?
8) If you were Walt Disney what would you have done differently in the creation of the theme parks? Nothing? Numerous things?
9) If Walt were here today do you think he would be proud of the way things have changed in the Theme parks and movies?
10) What words do you think Walt would have lived by based off of his movies and theme parks?
11) Do you think Mickey Mouse still holds his trueness today?
12) What do you love most about Walt Disney?
Thank you sooo much for answering or taking the time to read this! If you know someone that would be good to answer questions and wouldn't mind please forward this to them!
Re: S.o.s.interviewer Needed.must Have A Love/knowledge Of Walt Disney.all Welcome