Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• 6 kids before I'm 30!!!!

Re: The Fab Four at Tomorrowland Terrace

We've been to 3 of their concerts most of them at the grove and the hop. They are one fo the best Beatles cover band. They are awesome. They hardly play at DL now since they didn't like how small the stage was and they have larger paying engagements. We've seen them twice at TL Terrace. they always rock the place especially when they sing Hey Jude!.
    We rock the party that rocks the party!
    We are truly a new generation of the Brady Bunch!

• The Happiest Cynic

I saw these guys playing last 4th of July weekend to a pretty packed audience in Tomorrowland. They didn't sound bad but they had that whole "cover band" thing going on where they looked pretty at-home in a theme park.

If they're getting paying gigs now and have a Vegas show I'd be shocked if they kept coming back to Disneyland.

• With my wife....

As I recall, they've had their "paid gig" in Vegas for some time now, and that didn't stop them from playing Tomorrowland as recently as last August.

Per the above posts, it sounds like they're starting to gain some momentum in Vegas, so let's hope they don't get so big they wouldn't be willing to come back to the DLR. They really do have an awesome show (despite the annoying Ed Sullivan impersonator), so I'd be first in line to see them again at the Tomorrowland Terrace..... er, "Club Buzz"..... whatever.
    "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

--Walt Disney

My husband and I saw the Fab Four last weekend at House of Blues in Downtown Disney. It was awesome, they covered Revolver in its entirety and the George guy even played the sitar and the other guys played the tablas. Awesome!!!
    According to ocfair.com they're playing at the fair several nights and it's included with the fair general admission.
    I believe last summer they played 4th of July weekend. I think we were blacked out plus we went out of town for our anniversary so we didn't get to see them then. They're fun entertainers.

• Disneyland Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry
    Who you callin'....slow???

A-men to that, A-hyperbole!!!

--Barry
    You, grammy!

And really now, I am not saying only old people like the Beatles! I'm saying it gets a lot of the slow old people out of the walkways Different
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

• Disneyland Nomad

I saw them those couple years ago and this past 4th of July. I was really bitter when the park schedule me the night of the 29th last week and I couldn't see them at the House of Blues. While they were there last July I met Ardy's(Paul) wife, and daughter, really nice people and their manager. I blantly asked him we it is so hard for the Fab Four to come back.... his answer "More money, and they want the Hyperion." They gave them more money but no theater....I said what about the fantasyland theater...."The trains would be a hassel." So when Disney does get them we're lucky. I love them.

• Give Peace a Chance

Here's The Fab Four's website: http://thefabfour.com/
    We've watched them since their earlier days at Disneyland.
    One interesting side note; Ardy Sarraf is actually right handed and has had to invert the strings on the guitar and turn it upside down in order to play it left handed. These guys excel because they have more then just the sounds down, it the mannerisms and costumes as well, by their last set, you would swear George and John are walking back onto the stage.
    I wish Disney would give them the Hyperion Theater, at least on the days it is black, they would fill it.
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! șoș

I saw them sometime last year at the park. It was really fun. Got to do some choreography with some of the MC gals. Some of the Lennon antics were pretty funny in the DL setting. They just played here locally last week. Didn't see them, but I'd like to see them at the park again sometime!

I use to work as a sweeper at TLT, and saw every performance. They were actually pretty entertaining. They played a lot the summer of 99, which was the last summer I worked there and the last time I saw them play.

Saw them last year at the park, the second time we've seen them there. They are lots of fun, one of the best Beatle tribute bands we've ever seen.

• All you need is LOVE

• Gloomy Day, probably rain

They did an event for the nonprofit I work for last year and were surprisingly inexpensive for such a great group. The guys are extremely nice and easy to work with. The show is beyond amazing. I love the Beatles and these guys really are the Fab Four reincarnated!

• 6 kids before I'm 30!!!!

Thaks CL for the link. Man You tube never fails. hahaha
    We rock the party that rocks the party!
    We are truly a new generation of the Brady Bunch!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12