Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Misses Disneyland

Re: hotel/motel question

Parkside Inn & Suites - Disneyland ResortLowest avg rate $37.40 Anaheim, CAArea: Disneyland areaI always see this one on www.expedia.com. I don't think you can get much cheaper then that, and if really all you care about is a bed, this is a heck of a deal. I think I have drivin by this place before, and it's very unattractvie. When you search just sort them by price and it should be the first one. Good luck.

Elsa's and Anna's
    Disneyland Dec 2014

• Life is Great!

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfreeek
    Parkside Inn & Suites - Disneyland ResortLowest avg rate $37.40 Anaheim, CAArea: Disneyland areaI always see this one on www.expedia.com. I don't think you can get much cheaper then that, and if really all you care about is a bed, this is a heck of a deal. I think I have drivin by this place before, and it's very unattractvie. When you search just sort them by price and it should be the first one. Good luck.
    parkside said over 100$, maybe its cause i have the 2 kids. i dont even need anything extra for them, max (he is 3) will sleep with me and belle will have her portacrib. im not going to get my heart set on this yet since i dont know if ill have the gas to get there anyways. if i have a choice of one weekend(sat and sun) or 3 sundays in a row, ill take the 3 sundays but right now im just hoping for at least 1 sunday. but if i figure it all out, i found one place for 40. its about 20 miles away, but thats close enough.
    {:
    MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Minion

Hotel tax in Anaheim is 15%.
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
    2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet

try www.tripadvisor.com you can sort by price and they rank all the hotels in the area. And they're ranked by actual people who have stayed there (what a novel idea). I live about 70 miles away from DL and once or twice a year we treat ourselves to an overnighter. We just stayed at the Howard Johnson Plaza Inn. Thought it was super clean and safe and was 4/10 of a mile from the park. Excellent pool for the kids too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12