Thread: Grad Nite!!!!!

Grad Nite!!!!!

I went to the first grad nite last night. Went on Rock It Mountain 3 times. Every line was a walk on and there were only about 5 schools there. So not that crowded in the park. But anyway back to Rock It Mountain. The first lift hill and second lift hill were different. And while on the ride you are able to see all of the tracks and even the ceiling. Whenever you went around a turn red and purple lights were flashing. The music was also different. But usually on the regular SM the projections on the wall are asteriods and planets. But on RIM the projections are people dancing...this is the only thing i didnt like about the ride. Also as you are going up the lift hill a voice comes on and says something about the class of 2006. and right at the end where they take the pic the audio comes back on and says "Congratulations class of 2006 you have made it through the intergalactic space travel. There was also a fireworks show. But it seemed like they used all of the effects from "Remember Dreams Come True" show but mixed it up. The music was all different types from Gwen Stefani to Black Eyed Peas. Tinkerbell also came down from the Matterhorn, it was a little wierd to see her come down to the music of Gwen but that is just my opinion. I will post pics later.

• Neep meep beep

Re: Grad Nite!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by disneyjeff
    I went to the first grad nite last night. Went on Rock It Mountain 3 times. Every line was a walk on and there were only about 5 schools there. So not that crowded in the park. But anyway back to Rock It Mountain. The first lift hill and second lift hill were different. And while on the ride you are able to see all of the tracks and even the ceiling. Whenever you went around a turn red and purple lights were flashing. The music was also different. But usually on the regular SM the projections on the wall are asteriods and planets. But on RIM the projections are people dancing...this is the only thing i didnt like about the ride. Also as you are going up the lift hill a voice comes on and says something about the class of 2006. and right at the end where they take the pic the audio comes back on and says "Congratulations class of 2006 you have made it through the intergalactic space travel. There was also a fireworks show. But it seemed like they used all of the effects from "Remember Dreams Come True" show but mixed it up. The music was all different types from Gwen Stefani to Black Eyed Peas. Tinkerbell also came down from the Matterhorn, it was a little wierd to see her come down to the music of Gwen but that is just my opinion. I will post pics later.
    Thank you for the report! I was at the park at closing last night and saw them building the "Club KIIS" in front of the Castle, and was hoping that someone could post a report.

Your post was just what I was hoping for!

• Defeats the Huns

Any idea what the music was?

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Dang...this is the only time I have ever wished I was still 18! I didn't get to see fireworks when I went 5 years ago. But I did go on the Tea Cups while listening to Janet Jackson.

Hehe...too bad they didn't play No Doubt's "Tragic Kingdom" instead of Gwen Stefani's solo stuff. That would have been classic.

• The Fantasyland guy

you get picts of RockIt? Anyone get pitcs of rockit?

Maybe someone could get it on video in one of the remaining 7 gradnights?

the music was just some kind of rock n roll. It didnt sound like anything familiar. i got video of the ride but in some parts it gets dark and you can't see anything...and some parts you can see some of the lights so i will try and post videos. i have to learn how.