imagination to celebration!

has anyone here taken the imagination to celebration tour at disneyland? i'm considering taking my mother on the tour with me...but iderno...any other tour recommendations?
    Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
    [Skipper & Archaeologist]

• Adventures with Duffy

Re: imagination to celebration!

I did that tour last summer. I liked it. I would do it again if someone I was with wanted too.

The tour started out with a group photo at the front gate. Then we walked around and the tour guide talked about the rides, both when the park was first open and how it is now. She had a book of pic. of the Disneyland years ago that she shared with us. Pretty neat to see that. We went on two ride, POC and Buzz Light Year. We ended out tour with priority seating for the fire works show, which was in front of the train station. When we got seated there was a boxed snake, that had an apple, cookie, bottle of water and I think something else(sorry I forgot). We were all give a photo of the group(the one we took at the front gate) and a special pin. Its a pin of Waltís lamp up in the fire house and the pin lights up, so thatís cool.

Also just a side not, along main street, in one of the shops on the east side, there is an old lamp, I believe its pink. We were told it looks just like the one Walt had up in the fire house, that told people he was in the park. The only difference is Walt's was blue. Just thought I would share that, its one of the things our tour guide told us.