The previous thread about people hating APers brought around a link by Uzmati. This link was to the WDW ticket and reservations. Now I just looked at the price for the WDW Florida Resident Premium Annual Pass. Let me brake it down for you all
Florida Resident Premium Annual Pass
Premium Annual Pass
• 365 days of magic in all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
• Same day admission to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
• Admission to DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park, Pleasure Island and Disney Water Parks Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach
• Theme Park parking
• Special Passholder discounts and offers
(Ages 10+) $429.00
- Special Passholder events throughout the year, like attraction previews.
- Merchandise discounts at select Downtown Disney® Area locations, including World of Disney® Orlando.
- Food and Beverage discounts at select Epcot®, Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, Downtown Disney® Area and Walt Disney World® Resort locations, including Le Cellier Steakhouse, Olivia's Café and Wolfgang Puck® Express.
- Periodic Walt Disney World® Resort room discounts
- Plus, you will receive discounts on select Theme Park tours, golf, miniature golf, spa treatments and more!
(Ages 3-9) $379.00
Now our pass for the Disneyland Resort
Now if we do the math here the adult price difference for Florida is $80.With a Premium Annual Passport, you'll enjoy:
• 365 consecutive days of admission to both Disneyland® Resort Theme Parks and unlimited enjoyment of attractions (except arcades and midway games) during regular operating hours.*
• 10% merchandise discount at select locations throughout the Disneyland® Resort ($10 minimum purchase; restrictions apply).
• Exclusive benefits at select Downtown Disney® District locations
• Free annual parking pass for the Mickey & Friends parking structure (subject to availability; restrictions apply).
• 10-15% dining discount at select Disneyland® Resort restaurants ($10 minimum purchase; restrictions apply).
• Special rates at the Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort (subject to availability; restrictions apply).
(Ages 10+) $349.00
(Ages 3-9) $349.00
And for the kids is only a $30 difference.
Looking at there benefits compared to ours I feel we are getting ripped off big time. Let me break it down.
WDW has 8 different admissions to various places through out the WDW resort.
Disneyland only has 2 for $80 less.
WDW gets the same discounts but for more locations including golfing (yes I know we don't have that here at our resort)
WDW has two different priced Premium Annual Passports one for the adults one for the kids
Disneyland same price for both kids and adults.
Doest this bother any one else that we are paying $80 less for 2 parks and less benefits? Some one please explain why we get the shaft out here.