Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

PHOTO UPDATE 5/17: Inside Pirates pt3, Pirates Stage, Club Buzz, Disney Gallery +MORE

Another update. Let's get to it:

STAR TOURS FASTPASS REMOVAL

They installed lights along the construction wall where they're removing the Star Tours FastPass machines. Whats strange, is that they weren't turned on last night. What's the point of adding them if they aren't going to use them?

CLUB BUZZ CONSTRUCTION

A very long construction wall.

A peek behind it reveals... dirt.

PIRATES STAGE CONSTRUCTION / DISNEY GALLERY

All of the windows and doors out into the Disney Gallery courtyard have been covered up and closed. A friend asked a CM in the other room while I was snapping the pictures and I guess it's just some refurb work.

Progress on the Pirates show stage...

...They've added all that new brick...

INSIDE PIRATES - Part 3

Two higher-ups were watching confused CMs trying to put in the chain queue yesterday. I felt bad for the CMs - they seemed to have been having trouble with it and I don't think it was because they were just dumb and couldn't follow the diagram print-out they had... but because they were probably just nervous trying to get it right while their higher-ups watched on.

The Disney Gallery closed at 6:30 so theres an awful glare on this photo because the sun was still out.

A friend got this and the following shots. I didn't have the camera on the right setting so they turned out really dark. I apologize.

The scaffolding on top of the island seems to be gone. I'm assuming they finished up the ceiling work (or whatever they were doing on that scaffolding) and set pieces for the island will be in place in the coming days or weeks.

...AND THE REST..

We took the trip down to DL yesterday to see Peoplemover1's nephew march with his school band before the parade.

The Emporium has a new "Disney Pirates of the Caribbean" section sign for Pirates pins. They're really going gung-ho with Pirates this time out. I'm afraid it might get a little too out-of-hand.. But what can you do?

A nice shot of Space..

Inside Tower...

...Alright.. that's it. Hope you liked the update.

I'm going back to Disneyland tomorrow, so if any of you have any special photo requests of specific projects or events going on around the Resort, let me know in this thread... No promises... but I'll try my best
    Last edited by Dustysage; 05-19-2006 at 02:47 PM.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• What have I done?

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 5/17: Inside Pirates pt3, Pirates Stage, Club Buzz, Disney Gallery +MORE

Please... please more TOWER OF TERROR photos! I cnat go to the park for a while no pass till I save up some money.

Need my Tower fix lol.

"This guy!"

• Shablagoo!

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 5/17: Inside Pirates pt3, Pirates Stage, Club Buzz, Disney Gallery +MORE

OOOO, photo requests! How about the backside of water? I have not seen that since 11/03.

Thanks for the pictures by the way.
    Last edited by Melonballer; 05-18-2006 at 09:12 PM.

• Neep meep beep

Great photos - as you know, pics inside Pirates are rare these days, so we all appreciate it!

• Banned User

nice photos... great shots... like them..

• The Photo Guy

4 More Tower Photos
    I have a couple more photos of disneyland if anyone would like to see ?

• Disneyland 1st, then food

Very nice pictures!! Thanks for taking the time to share them with all of us!!

• A Disneyland Hobo

Thanks again for such great pictures! It's wonderful to see the going-ons of my beloved Pirates. =) Thanks again.

As for requests, I'm all up for any more Pirates pictures! =D

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 5/17: Inside Pirates pt3, Pirates Stage, Club Buzz, Disney Gallery +

Great pictures! Thank you for sharing them!

• I am a Pluto lover

Thank you for sharing! I soooo cant wait to get there!
    Any pictures you want to share are great! Heck, share them all! I just cant get enough.. the clock is ticking way to slow!

Thank you again!
    Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

• MiceChat News Team
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Administrator
    • MiceChat Contributer

Blog Entries

Thanks for the trip report MG!!! Those are some great photos of Pirates too. I sure hope you are posting those shots in the Pirates tracker thread.
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

• Up is Down

well it looks like pirates is coming along.... at least the line part is! lol
    The earth is round.... or so i've found.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Did someone want The Tower Photos?

The decor in this ride is just wonderful. Its so old and antique. I love it.

• I Love Disneyland!!

Quote Originally Posted by jholmesphoto
    I loved this picture... thanks for posting it.
    I'm addicted and I don't care!!!

• I Love Disneyland!!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey
    All of the windows and doors out into the Disney Gallery courtyard have been covered up and closed. A friend asked a CM in the other room while I was snapping the pictures and I guess it's just some refurb work.
    Nice update MasterGracey!!

The CM said that the courtyard will re-open on June 10th. They are restoring it... changing/fixing the tile work and all.
    I think that it might have something to do with the signing that they will be having there in the gallery on June 10th for the new miniature Haunted Mansion piece coming out by Robert Olszewski.
    I'm addicted and I don't care!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast