Somehow I got to vist Disneyland with a freshly thawed out Walt. Lots of people were supprised about how it went. This is what happened.
10. Hoisted a kid on his shoulders to watch the fireworks show.
9. Mentioned how he wished there was more rides based off of movies.
8. Passed Mickey to get his picture taken with Buzz Lightyear.
7. Lit up whenever he wanted, wherever he wanted.
6. Said of Fastpass, “Why didn’t I think of this? This is great!”
5. Kept asking why there was so many single adult men in the park wearing red shirts.
4. Was utterly confused by the Muppets.
3. Said of ticket prices, “I bet people would pay at least ten dollars more.”
2. Bought an Deluxe Annual Pass.
1. Loved, loved, loved, loved, loved Disney’s California Adventure.
to far? Walt didn't actually come back to life and visit Disneyland, don't get excited. I'm sure that Walt really does agree with whatever YOU happen to think he would agree with.