• Food & Whine Aficianado

"Goofy" Question...Pet Merchandise?

Do any of the DL shops sell Disney-themed pet gifts (collars, shirts, toys, treats, etc.). Since the pug is far too mischievous to pass as a service-dog-in-training, he must be banished to a week at the doggie hotel while dad tries to recapture his lost youth. If I come home empty handed, he'll make me pay for it many times over.
    An Enchanted Tiki Room practically in my back yard:
    www.TheTikiTerrace.com

• no flash photography...

Re: "Goofy" Question...Pet Merchandise?

I've seen some pet stuff in DCA. The shop near the farm area. They had treats, ears, leashes, toys....

• Head Salesman

The main store in Frontierland has pet stuff. I bought a metal Mickey name tag for my cat.

There's not a big selection, but there are some things (bowls, collars, leashes, nametags, toys).
    Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

the shop in fronterland had a few things. We picked up a collar and leash

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Ooohhh...I need to get my dog a new collar. I'll stop by in Frontierland to check it out! Good thing I read this thread.

• Minion

You know, you can always get him a collar or leash or even a toy from Petco or Petsmart and tell him it's from Disneyland. He probably won't know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by ExJungleSkipper95
    You know, you can always get him a collar or leash or even a toy from Petco or Petsmart and tell him it's from Disneyland. He probably won't know the difference.
    It's not the same. :

For sale are also doggie 'gold ears'. They are availble in the Emporium, and probably any other of the large stores that have 50th merch.
    In fact we had soo many people buying those things for their kids or using as headbands, tags were finally added to merchandise to positively identify that it was intented for animals.
    The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

• CM for 4 years!

Quote Originally Posted by mrmainstreet
    For sale are also doggie 'gold ears'. They are availble in the Emporium, and probably any other of the large stores that have 50th merch.
    In fact we had soo many people buying those things for their kids or using as headbands, tags were finally added to merchandise to positively identify that it was intented for animals.
    hey, they make a cool headband! :P
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

• Head Salesman

Doggie gold ears?! I've gotta check those out.
    Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

• Ian The Fox

Yup, my dog has a collar from WDW, although I know they sell them at Disneyland, too.
    Woof!

• Cast Member

They have a disney pet store over in Downtown Disney in WDW and that is the best option to get any pet related merchandise.

We have very little on Main Street aside from the 50th dog ears headband. That stuff just doesn't sell.....trust me.

There's a tiny market for that, but I usually have to give people the WDW phone number for them to order, much in the same way WDW has a superior amount of housewares at their Disney Home shop and other offerings due to their size.

I guess people really think we have everything at DL. *sigh*

Bye.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

You can also order many items online--which we have done. Our pup is also decked out, but as one previous poster mentioned, she doesn't know the difference.

As I look at her now, she's wearing a collar we bought at the DisneyStore NYC. So there you go. Even they had something.

Peace and woof,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Well I went yesterday to Disneyland and I was disappointed in finding nothing of dog merchandise in any stores inside the park. I went to the World of Disney store too and they had nothing too. I didn't get to check out California Adventure because it was already closed by the time I left Disneyland. I guess my puppy lucked out! I'll have to look online for something cute for her.

Hey gumby...is there any way to see WDW's merchandise online before ordering?