• Sunday, July 17 - Morning

24 15.00%
  • Sunday, July 17 - Afternoon

56 35.00%
  • Sunday, July 17 - Evening

11 6.88%
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

• Again! Again! Again!

I voted for the evening of the 16th. I can be hard to have a huge meet with everyone in the middle of the park on the 17th. Or we can all just meet in line at 5am on Sunday! Hee heeeeee. Can't meet outside, cuz we might not make it back it! Thought it would be fun to hang out the night before. However, I would be available to meet at anytime!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    *Waves wildly at Grumpy4*

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy4
    However, I would be available to meet at anytime!
    Unless you are still coming with on the 15th to Wicked, then you will be unavailable that night.

While I am here, I figured I would tally the votes by days people want to meet. I am going to put the time of day that has the most votes as of now also:

July 15th: 7 (Evening, also the only option)
    July 16th: 17 (Afternoon)
    July 17th: 28 (Afternoon)

As it sits right now, if we were to take majority rule, the afternoon of the 17th would win. I think we should have multiple meets to accomodate people who can make it each of those days. I can be there on Saturday and Sunday.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• Social Imagineer

Well, if we splinter into several different meets - - the Meet the Mods Meet is not going to be on the 17th. I don't know how popular the MtMM would be anyway, but it would be a great opportunity to kiss up, ya know.

• Rainicorn.

haha! I want to take a picture with the mods. Unfortunately, I'm only going on the 17th. How about "meet the moderately popular people on the board"?
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• For old time sake

Quote Originally Posted by robotpirates
    haha! I want to take a picture with the mods. Unfortunately, I'm only going on the 17th. How about "meet the moderately popular people on the board"?

Can we get their autographs too???
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Rainicorn.

I would so make my avatar with a sign that said "I'm with DustySage or Evil Minion or (mod here)!" with a thumbs up.
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Quote Originally Posted by robotpirates
    I voted for the 17th in the afternoon! It's the only day I'm going and prior to that there's Comic Con! Plus, I started the thread in the first place.

(plzplzplz)
    I voted for the afternoon of the 17th. I will be there from the 15th to the 22nd. but either the 15th or the 17th will actually be the best for me. BTW I started the thread in the first place, NOT that I am territorial or bossy or have to be first or win all the time or have the last word or . . . :devil:
    But DustySage posted this sticky poll about the best day and time for a 50th meetup first!
    Let me know what you guys decide, I honestly would like to meet up sometime, even if it is a few times that weekend.
    Last edited by DisneyParkFan; 04-12-2005 at 06:42 PM.
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    As far as moderators/administrators being at the MiceChat meet on July 17th, Dusty has already said he would be there. I will also be at the Sunday meet. So two people have said they will be there on Sunday. I am excited to see the MC people who show up on Saturday and/or Sunday.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.

NO GOATS!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I don't know what all these "Plans" are that some of the mods are saying they have. I haven't been invited to anything else that day.

I would love nothing more than to spend this special day with the MiceChat members. You guys ROCK!
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage
    Yeah, I don't know what all these "Plans" are that some of the mods are saying they have. I haven't been invited to anything else that day.

I would love nothing more than to spend this special day with the MiceChat members. You guys ROCK!
    Okay then, we the MiceChat chatters officially invite you Dustysage and mamabot and any other moderator to whatever plans we have on this special day!
    Last edited by DisneyParkFan; 04-13-2005 at 05:01 PM.
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

I second that emotion! The MiceChatters so totally rock, Squirt.

It will be a wonderful day. By that time, some of us will have already met at the May 5th celebration, and hopefully others still at various Sunday meets.

NO GOATS!

• Banned User

Oh that's too sweet Dustysage! Right back at you from all of us little people!!!

• DL Fanatic

Sequoia National Park, CA (trying to get to Orange County)
    How about the regular meet at the park on teh 17th but ALSO another meet outside of the park that weekend? I know I'm planning on finding this place called The Cove Bar.
    Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

• ...or just Tonny

Obviously I voted for 17th. That's the anniversary date, so the only logical date to have an anniversary meet-up. I voted for the afternoon, because morning and evening are for riding!

• Minion

My DH and I aren't going until Sept. So, you guys have fun. I live in Milwaukee now. I'd SO be there if I still lived in Sacramento.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast