16 10.00%
  • Sunday, July 17 - Morning

24 15.00%
  • Sunday, July 17 - Afternoon

56 35.00%
  • Sunday, July 17 - Evening

11 6.88%
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

I知 a new member, but have enjoyed reading your posts for awhile. A meet is a great idea! I was at Disneyland on the DAY OF the 40th, and it was awesome, so I知 really looking forward to being there the DAY OF the 50th. Since I only have a Deluxe AP, I知 already going to be paying extra to get into Disneyland on the 17th, (and, as DisneysMagic mentioned, it痴 well worth it), but don稚 plan on spending the additional to get in on Saturday. Count me in for the Sunday afternoon meet! I look forward to getting to know everyone!

• Still lost in Neverland

I will be there on the 16th through the 19th, so any of the meets if the days and times get posted, I can make any of them. I will have my Godson in tow on the 16th for his very first ever visit to Disneyland on the 16th, but we can stop by he can see what kind of Disney fanatics I hang around with. He is 14 and I want him to really get into Disneyland.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• My laughing place

Whatever time you guys chose is good for me !!

• ...or just Tonny

Exclamation

What about meeting up for the night, *if* they do the all-night event?
    Talking about that, when did Disney announce these events for earlier anniversaries? Were they already announced by june, or not?

• Minion

I voted for the morning of the 17th. The earlier we meet .. the sooner we can plan out our entire day .. whether we decide to meet others again throughout the day or other.

And the idea of the actual birthday: Thing is ... I believe a big bulk of the APers/other attendees who will be there on the 17th are going to be "SoCal" locals. Who have the ability to speed down to DL on a moments notice. No need for extending on the 16th .. especially those of us who have to work on the 16th.

So ... that's why I vote for the 17th.
    Last edited by Escap; 05-22-2005 at 02:44 PM. Reason: typo

Well, I'm so psyched, I pretty much blackmailed my husband into letting me go on the 17th, kid-free.
    He went to the Richmond race without me, AND got to see Kasey Kahne take the checkered flag, so as payback of sorts, he takes the kids wherever he wants fro the weekend, I"M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!!!!
    I really can't wait to meet everyone, and put some faces with names...see y'all there!

• insufferable know-it-all

I think afternoon on the 17th is a great time. It's going to be hot and packed that day, which means ppl aren't going to get on a lot of attractions, so what better time for a meet? Sitting around socializing is a perfect busy day activity!

Anyway, what's wrong with noon at the hub as usual?

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Uber Disney freak! コOコ

I'd love to meet up with other Micechatters if I can make any of your meets! Not sure offhand what my schedule for the merchandise event is, but as long as I can fit a micechat meet in around that and the LaughingPlace meet, I'll be there!
    -Ann

WDW:
    July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
    Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a ?

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Labuda
    I'd love to meet up with other Micechatters if I can make any of your meets! Not sure offhand what my schedule for the merchandise event is, but as long as I can fit a micechat meet in around that and the LaughingPlace meet, I'll be there!
    Sounds like the trend with the events of others. I hope to see you there.

Dusty, mamabot, & the MiceChat Crew:
    Any word on more official times/locations yet? I realize Disney might announce something, but why not post a temp. time and location for at least a couple times? It couldn't hurt so that individuals could try to plan the rest of their visits if they are coming from out of town. If all else fails we could always change it.

Thank you.

• Imagineer in training

Call me crazy.... But myself and some friends are actually coming down from Canada for the 15th -20th. I would love to meet up with all you awesome people. The 17th will be crazy, but I think it might work for me and my friends the best, as the social aspect of a meet up will help with the long lines.

See you all soon!

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries
    I have been working on meet schedules, both for myself, and others, and I have always presumed that there would be a Noon Meet on Sunday, July 17th. This meet has been going on for a LONG time, and I think the tradition should continue, especially since it falls on the correct day. I am planning a meet at 1 PM over at the Plaza Gardens Stage area, plenty of tables, chairs, shade, etc... And at the 1 PM meet, we will have name tags available (no need to wear one if you don't want to), free gifts and more.... All are welcome!
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Zapp's Minion :D

Thanks Darkbeer

I will be there all weekend, and I have some micechatters cell #'s. It really doesn't matter to me about a time & place. I am up for anything.

• Travel-Sized Guardian

I'm there that entire week, so it really doesn't matter. ^_^ I'm up for whatever, as i'm usually stuck with my dad and mom's friend anyway.

• Prefect

Blog Entries
    i'll be there all 3 days, but i think a 12:00 meet at the hub on the 17th would be great. i'll keep checking in to see the finalized plans once it gets closer.
    <o>

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mommydancr
    i'll be there all 3 days, but i think a 12:00 meet at the hub on the 17th would be great. i'll keep checking in to see the finalized plans once it gets closer.
    I agree. 12noon or sometime after that for an afternoon meet. I have never been to a meet, so I'm guesssing there are people introducing themselves to each other, a group picture/pictures, maybe a group ride or two. Do you guys stick around for the parade? Or even hang out until the fireworks? Can you tell I'm a newbie? :o
    I'm guessing the park will be packed so I'm basically planning on just meeting up with other MiceChatters.
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast