Trip Report 5/24

Whats good fellow micechatters? Today i hit up the park around 12 noon alone...i was craving a dolewhip so i decided to go...got off the monorail and attempted to ride space mountain. ACCESS DENIED! it was closed so i headed over to IJA. 15 min wait ..rode it...great time...got in line for my dole whip after that...sat and enjoyed it and people watched for a bit. The park seemed slightly busy but not too bad everything was around 15-25 min waits or so ...Space and RR cartoon spin tho were both down ....after that i scooted over to DCA but to my dismay California Screaming was down as well and Soarin had a wait time of 40 minutes..i headed over to the animation building hoping to run into my homie Chicken Little or maybe Abby but alas it was just Hercules and his fake muscles...awww..lol..so after a stroll around the rest of the park i headed back to disneyland where a woman was throwing a FIT cause the ticket line wasnt moving fast enough, after watching her entertaining display i got on the train for a ride around the park...i also noticed that the cast of Snow White were doing rehersals for the show..u could see them in there street clothes performing what looked to be a runthrough and u could hear the singing and loud sounds coming from the theatre...it was a good view of it all from the train. Anyways i headed back to Tommorrowland to attempt to ride Space but it was still closed...so hopped back on the monorial and headed back home...thats all for now yall!

EDIT! 2nd TRIP REPORT FOR 5/25
    Went back to DLR this Thursday..we started by having a lovely romantic late lunch around 3 at McDonalds, i love that mcdonalds across the street from Disney its funny to see everyone coming in there in mickey sweatshirts or disney hoodies or whatever and lots of castmembers seem to be in there on lunch whenever we go ...anyways....we got into the park and headed for Cali Adventure...i was still hoping to see Chicken Little and Abby Mallard but NOPE again NOwhere to be found instead today in the animation building it was Belle, so we ran over to grizzly rapids which was about a 15 minute wait , we rode it twice and i got soaked it was alot of fun and the 2nd family my friend and i rode with were hilarious, the dad kept talking about throwing the children over the raft...it was funny , u had to be there. After that we headed to Soarin which we hadnt rode in awhile , it was about 20 mins or so wait then we were on, we left CA and headed to disneyland where we got our fastpass for space mountain cause of course 30 minutes is waaaayyy to long to wait...LOL... then we hit up matterhorn, then scooted over onto BTMRR my favorite. We then went to HM which was a walk on and attempted to then go over to IJA which was down for an undisclosed amount of time. So we went back to fantasyland and did our Snow White and Pinnochio favs...Peter Pan was too long again as usual. Buzz lightyear was closed and we still had some time for our FP on space mtn so we decided to go see if IJA had reopened and nope still closed with a human wall of about 5 or 6 cm's standing in front of it, so i got my dolewhip, while we kinda people watched, watched some of the parade and had Ariel wave at me ! LOL ..then we got across to go ride Space. After that we were gonna leave but i didnt want to yet and it was starting to get dark so i had to go on Matterhorn and BTMRR again while it was dark cause thats the best...we then decided to ride the train from NOS to Main Street and head home...ok thats all for now....
    Last edited by ChiKnLittle; 05-27-2006 at 01:54 PM.

• Neep meep beep

Re: Trip Report 5/24

Very interesting, and I'm glad that you had a chance to enjoy the park today! Do you know why Space was down, by any chance?

nah, but it pissed me and alot of others off, however when i was leaving i notcied that Screamin was back up and running...or it looked like it was..but the cars may have been empty.

ok this has been updated yall, i went on the 24th and the 25th!

• :)

The people in their costuming from the park inside the Mc D's are'nt on there lunch...It would be impossible for anyone in any department (who arent doing parades or are face characters) to be on lunch there....lunches are only 30 minutes, their probably off work :P those 5:30 AM shifts get off around noon

• Jerm is Food...Not Friend

About 5 min from where the Magic really started

Quote Originally Posted by mulishaCM
    The people in their costuming from the park inside the Mc D's are'nt on there lunch...It would be impossible for anyone in any department (who arent doing parades or are face characters) to be on lunch there....lunches are only 30 minutes, their probably off work :P those 5:30 AM shifts get off around noon
    It is possible for people to cross over from Tomorrowland to that McD's for lunch.

J
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

yea all the times i see CM in that mcdonalds there in tommorrowland or janitoral costumes. I dont think they would be off work wearing white shorts and white shirts with a stack of park maps hanging off theyre back pockets ..lol..although it might be a cute look...lol

• :)

Quote Originally Posted by ChiKnLittle
    yea all the times i see CM in that mcdonalds there in tommorrowland or janitoral costumes. I dont think they would be off work wearing white shorts and white shirts with a stack of park maps hanging off theyre back pockets ..lol..although it might be a cute look...lol
    lol..yea....also if you ever wanna chat or meet up with some friendly CM's alot goto the Denny's (usually those who close) after 12AM...but also alot who open at 6 meet up at the Denny's and grab a bite to eat around 5AM also :]

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Intersting that you saw the Snow White rehersals!
    Thanks for the reports
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...