week b-4 Labor Day

Does anyone know how the week before Labor Day Weekend typically is as far as crowds? We are trying to figure out the best time to bring our almost two year old for his first time as well as the family vacation. We have reservtions for the 10-16 of Sep. but am worried about crowds around the marathon weekend and now darkbeer has told me that Sept. is the last month of the 50th celebration. I would go in October but my wife is adamant about I.A.S.W. being open. That would be request number two, when does it re-open after its holiday overlay? Thank you for any help you can give me..... I expect there to be crowds, just trying to minimize as much as possible. Thanks!!

• Hooterville, USA

Re: week b-4 Labor Day

Packed!

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Earth Intruder

Labor Day itself is the traditional end of the "busy season". So yes, Disneyland will probably be very crowded the week before Labor Day. Like I said in another thread though, if you get there when the park opens, grab a fastpass for a major attraction and make sure you always have a fastpass for something at all times, it is very do-able.

I'm not sure if Disney has announced the exact dates of the IaSW overlay yet, but Darkbeer would know these things hehe And I'm sure you could call the Disneyland Resort and ask them, since they know people plan vacations around certain rides being open.
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

• Better Butter Battle Vic

Blog Entries

If you wait till that last week of September and try to go on a weekday the crowds shouldn't be too bad, and Small World should be open, last year I don't think they closed till mid- october and it was only down a couple of weeks. I took my little girl for her 2nd birthday last year during the last week of September and it wasn't very crowded.

My tips for a two year old is to bring a couple board books to distract them in line. My daughter only really got upset when she could see the rides going without her(Dumbo, and Tea Cups). Tie a balloon to your stroller, cuts down on stroller hunt times and suprisingly no one ever took the balloon. Bring non-sugary snacks, those goldfish in the cardboard containers are the best, no squishing. See Mickey as soon as Toontown opens to avoid lines. And have an extra huge helping of patience.

Have Fun!

• It's all nonsense

b-4

You sunk my battleship....dang!