Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Re: Disneyland Sacred Cow Roast: Why your favorite rides suck.

Quote Originally Posted by RenMan
    I think T-Gel's antics are very refreshing, since so much serious whining and ranting does happen on these boards. It's a nice antidote to get some fake, sarcastic whining and ranting. Balances things out...
    Exactly. It helps us take a step back and realize that we're getting heated up over some of the most pathetic things.

And I think those of us on this board who don't find T-Gel funny just like to argue...

Seriously guys, lighten up. If you don't want to read a thread, you don't have to. Bashing members on this board isn't proper, either.

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by RenMan
    I think T-Gel's antics are very refreshing, since so much serious whining and ranting does happen on these boards. It's a nice antidote to get some fake, sarcastic whining and ranting. Balances things out...
    ...shows the whiners what they sound like.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• I'm your huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by The Goddess Mara
    And you're about as funny as ... well, you're just not funny at all. Your attempts at humor are juvenile and obvious.
    They're not attempts.... they're slam dunks.

I need a T-Gel Fan Club user bar!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by a_hyperbole
    I need a T-Gel Fan Club user bar!!!
    Does that mean we can whine about how we hate that posters slam him, and that T-Jel is not loved, and that it just needs a chance for people to see him from an unbiased viewpoint in order to appreciate him, even though he's right next door to Disneyland, and you really can't compare him to Disneyland because he's not that kind of theme park, and....
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Mousketeer

Quote Originally Posted by The Goddess Mara
    This is the kind of snarky and purposeless thread that gives real people a genuine reason for thinking that folks like us who talk about Disney on the Internet have too much free time on our hands and not enough brains in our heads.

Let me add that I like the Golden Zephyr. Not everyone is interested in every ride that moves being a screamer. There's something to be said for the majestic quality of the Zephyr--and it's suitable for most ages so parents and kids can enjoy it together. It's a nice ride and, since they've fixed the cabling several years ago, it now also operates on most days.
    I couldn't agree more. In fact I propose that from now on, all discussion on this board by adults about theme parks should only be of the highest purpose.

From no on, thejoshualee should only start threads about important things, like how Heimlich's Chew Chew train is benefiting the starving children in Africa, or how the golden dreams movie cured aids.

I for one would applaud such academic discussion.

• The pride is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Yendorb
    I couldn't agree more. In fact I propose that from now on, all discussion on this board by adults about theme parks should only be of the highest purpose.

From no on, thejoshualee should only start threads about important things, like how Heimlich's Chew Chew train is benefiting the starving children in Africa, or how the golden dreams movie cured aids.

I for one would applaud such academic discussion.

Actually, Golden Dreams cured overcrowding in theatres. Goofy's Bounce House cured AIDS.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by thejoshualee

Space Mountain: It’s funny how Disney fans will whine and whine about Buzz Lightyear’s story in Tomorowland, but don’t care about the non-story of Space Mountain. First off, Space… MOUNTAIN? The whole “mountain” trend only goes so far. Second, are we suppose to be… like… astronauts? It is suppose to be a realistic space journey? Is it suppose to be.. NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE!!! It’s just a silly little coaster in the dark. Get the same experience listening to your I-pod and closing your eyes on Muholland Madness.

And where are those climbers for Space Mountain? Geez I guess the Matterhorn gets all the glory.
    Jason

• Dreams do come true

T-gel, Keep it up your posts are great!

• Professional Chocoholic

Quote Originally Posted by fastpassmountain
    4. Laughing Place "there's nobody here but beeeeess" drop.
    THAT is my favorite drop by FAR on Splash Mountain. I can ride that all day long (and so can my son -- go on ride, get off ride, get back in line, repeat...)

As to the rest of this topic, I realize it's snark, but jeez louise! Who peed in your cornflakes, dude? Keep your "part 2" to yourself. Feh.

• I'm your huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by anime_goddess
    As to the rest of this topic, I realize it's snark, but jeez louise! Who peed in your cornflakes, dude? Keep your "part 2" to yourself. Feh.
    I love it when people don't get satire.

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• white and nerdy

Quote Originally Posted by anime_goddess
    THAT is my favorite drop by FAR on Splash Mountain. I can ride that all day long (and so can my son -- go on ride, get off ride, get back in line, repeat...)

I love it when people use the word "Feh" in normal conversation.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456