Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• the subs were cool maan

California Adventure needs a Indy-type E-ticket. Im not sure what, but basically it needs a POTC. It already has a haunted mansion (TOT), but it needs something like, a mining mountain roller coaster (not like thunder, but in mine cars instead of a train) and have it go past scenes of gold, like indy. I dunno just somethin off the top of my head. And it could have a whole area deticated to it with like a tavern. Sure its copying Frontierland but the whole GRR area is copying Critter Country

Quote Originally Posted by mp3piratesavvy
    California Adventure needs a Indy-type E-ticket. Im not sure what, but basically it needs a POTC. It already has a haunted mansion (TOT), but it needs something like, a mining mountain roller coaster (not like thunder, but in mine cars instead of a train) and have it go past scenes of gold, like indy. I dunno just somethin off the top of my head. And it could have a whole area deticated to it with like a tavern. Sure its copying Frontierland but the whole GRR area is copying Critter Country
    DCA needs alot of things,

if you've read through the whole LA expansion then you know I'm recommending a rather elaborate redo of Rockin RC or should I call it Rockin Star Limo

I once thought of a mining mountain coaster but now I have different ideas for any ghost town/western themed areas, I think the modern california theme is flexible enough to do what I have planned as far as that goes

ToT is a good ghost themed attraction but there isn't necessarily a limit on them if Disney wanted to do a non thrill ghost ride it'd be perfectly acceptable

DCA's infulstructure could use a slow moving family darkride and it also needs a coaster to counterbalance screamin (hence the LA expansion's E ticket really being the Rockin Limo) that way they can take one or the other down for a refurb without a ton of complaints (much like Disneyland does with it's coasters)

as it is right now I've heard when Screamin goes down complaints jump waaaaayyyy up

Mine Train Ride Thru California's Wonderland

Make it like the old Disneyland ride, go past scenes reminesint of the old disneyland ride before big thunder mountain. Have the gyser, the mountains, the hidden-mickey cactuses, everything. That way people who missed the old ride could have this ride, and its in California Adventure.

Sure its no E-Ticket, but it would be a land of its own. Except have it more Desert-based, that way the "sand" could provide a good transfer from Paradise Pier. The only problem with it would be the hollywood pictures backlot

Over by the Grand Californian, that parking lot they use for the hotel, is that part of the original parking lot?

• Disney Secrets Master

Great idea woth all those rides! I'd love too see Rockin' Roller Coaster and an Incredibles dark ride here! But, I agree with most people, there is a problem. The connection between the area of where the park currently is and the Blue and Light Blue areas, would be extremely difficult and the idea of you not being able to see outside of the park anywhere, would be runed.
    Putting the um in forum. Um...

• Hooterville, USA

I know, take all of the attractions that DL doesn't use anymore and put them in DCA. For example, Carousel of Progress, Country Bears, Sky buckets, etc. Then just change DCA to mean, Dated California Attractions. If anyone didn't know it already, I despise DCA.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Sock Puppet

You have some great ideas, I really like them, don't give up on recreating and expanding your plans.

Oh and you forgot the most important land of them all: Compton town featuring the 2Pac Experience

Quote Originally Posted by llama5492
    Great idea woth all those rides! I'd love too see Rockin' Roller Coaster and an Incredibles dark ride here! But, I agree with most people, there is a problem. The connection between the area of where the park currently is and the Blue and Light Blue areas, would be extremely difficult and the idea of you not being able to see outside of the park anywhere, would be runed.
    well DCA does have a selective visual idea/bermless approach which might be worth perfecting

I've had a few more ideas for exactly how this would go about and I'll probably take more time to organize this out later

I've got many ideas for the connecting areas and now that it's summer I'm free to let my imagination loose again (just finished programming finals this week) I'll still be busy but I'll have more type to write out ideas like this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12